𝟎𝟑

‿̩͙‿ ༺ ♰ ༻ ‿̩͙‿•

‿̩͙‿ ༺ ♰ ༻ ‿̩͙‿

❝𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩❞

Kurenai wakes up from her quick nap on the train as she meets eye contact with Kirishima who has a more worried expression than his usual bro attitude.

"You've been quiet since yesterday. Is something bothering you?" 

Kurenai softly smiles and shakes her head. As not if yesterday's events flashed in front of her. The feeling of dread, worry and hate all mix into one bowl into her. 

"No...just didn't get enough sleep" She smiles, and Kirishima just blinks and nods, 'ok'. She puts in her earbuds as she looks at what's playing.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : No Suprises : Radio head

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Kurenai sighs, the song fitting the mood of what's going on in her head. She lays her head back down and drifts to sleep.

Ashido looks at Kurenai and looks visibly saddened. Ashido cups her hand, whispering to his ear in a hushed tone.

"Kirishima. What's wrong with Koyama?" Ashido says, looking at the sleeping Kurenai who had avoided talking to them from home to the station.

"Why do you ask?" Kirishima said as if he didn't notice her change of attitude.

"I mean, she's your best friend! Aren't you worried? I saw once she got that phone call it like her whole demeanor changed" Ashido explains, Kirishima looks at the white-haired girl and shakes his head.

"Whenever she gets like this is best to give her space. She'll be fine don't worry" He reassures the pinkette. Ashido still wasn't convinced but she wouldn't argue any further.

Now on campus, Kurenai yawns and puts her head back on the desk. Looking at her phone again to see the song.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ: Cigarettes out my window: TV girl

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺