PART 2- new kid and fat guy fights

Dogpoo POV:
I was just chilling before school until i got a message from unknown number it says:
(Y/N) and Cartman will be fighting after school on the pitch.
I was schocked. I can't let him fight!        I Quickly texted to (Y/N):
DO NOT FIGHT FAT GUY HE WILL KICK YOUR ASS!
After a while he texted to me:
Don't worry I can handle this fatass.
And he went offline.
Shit! Okay, okay calm down he will do this... Right?

SKIP SCHOOL BC BORING

Dogpoo POV:
After school I quickly went to the field where I saw a large crowd. In the middle of the crowd I noticed two figures. My friend and fat guy. Everyone started counting down. When the countdown ended (Y/N) and Cartman started punching each other.
I would love to help (Y/N) but people would hate me for being a nuisance. Five minutes have passed . Fatass then began to sweat and tire, and the new one was winning.  Finally Cartman fell to the ground and my friend finished him off. The whole crowd started cheering and after a few minutes of hugging the new one they started to leaving.
-Geez... I didn't know that you could do this...- I looked at (Y/N) with shock.
-I didn't even have to hit him hard. This fatass finished himself- (Y/N) laughed and I blushed.
Shit, he have beautiful laugh...
Suddenly four guys who had been laughing at us along with Cartman came up to us. if i'm not mistaken they are Kenny, Kyle, Stan and Butters.
-H-hey fellas we wanted to give you our apologies for making fun of you earlier newbie and for letting Cartman to hit you Dogpoo... -Butters has spoke.
-Good, apology accepted-I smiled with (Y/N).
Stan's gang said goodbye to us and left.
-Hey Dogpoo?- New kid has looked at me.
-Yeah?- I looked at him.
-Do... Do you want to go to Taco Bell tomorrow after school..?-he asked, blushing slightly.
-Oh, sure!- I smiled.
-Okay, then see you tommorow!- he wawed to me and I wawed too.
Wait... Did he ask me out on a date? No, no, not possible... I'm just too much excited.

Next day (Y/N) POV:

Shit, shit I am so excited! I'm going to have dinner with someone I really like!
I got ready, ate breakfast and left the house, still thinking about what our dinner would look like.
When I got to school, I saw Cartman who saw me and gave me a deadly look and walked away. I looked around for my friend but I didn't see him anywhere... When I entered the classroom he wasn't there either... I hope he's not sick. Half of the lesson has already passed when suddenly Dogpoo burst into the classroom like lightning.
Everyone turned their eyes to him, along with the teacher.
-Well, Dogpoo... Why are you late again- Teacher asked him.
-I-I was... Uh... I overslept...-he stuttered.
-Okay just sit down...- Teacher sighted and returned to teaching.
-Bro, you sure you okay?- I asked my friend.
-Me? Yes I am okay...-He had bags under his eyes as if he hadn't slept at all.
Weird but I will ignore it because everyone have that bad night.

After lesson, lunch break

I sitted down at this place what everytime. Dirty boy came to me after some time with scared face.
-Dude, I think Eric wants to kill me...-he whispered.
-Why?-I looked at him.
-They look at me with murderous eyes... On us.
I looked at fatass. Yeah he's staring at us
-He's probably angry what I kicked his ass- I laughed.
The terror on the brunette's face disappeared and he smiled.

After the lessons

-I'll call you after 6 o'clock okay?-I asked him.
-Good for me, so see you later!- Dogpoo has walked away and I was staring at him for a while and walked away to the other side.

Shoot these parts are longer than I thought... You guys want fanfiction with other character? Tell me in comments!