Season 1: Episode 2: First Flight part 2

previously on Duck Trek Selene.

"He wants want to talk to you." She Whispered. "Who?" He asked, with an annoyed look on her face she said. "The Pig."

"Hello, little piggy."

"Now Blackheart is that a way to talk to your business partner." The Hologram of the Porker Hogg ask.

Hog put his hands together. "Isabella Finch is going to launch her ship later today."

"And let me guess, this hurts your campaign?" Blackheart asked.

"You want us to take out the ship?" Blackheart asked. "Yes, but most importantly I want you to make sure it's cargo will never reach its destination."

"Got it." Blackheart nodded; Hogg press some buttons on his end. "I'm seeing you everything you need." Blackheart give a wicked smile. "Sounds good to me."

"Captain there's something off the readings." her helmsman said. "What is it?" She asked. "I could be wrong, but they could be weapons signatures."

"On a garbage ship?" She asked in disbelief before anyone could say or do anything else the garbage ship opened fire. "Their firing!" Direct hit on their port nacell it could be felt even in the lower decks. "What was that!" Bradford asked worried. "Duke are ye playing with explosions again?" Scrooge asked. "Not this time!"

"Then what..." Before Scrooge can finished the captain's voice came over the inner com. "This is the captain we are under attack by pirates all stations go to red alert!"

Scrooge notice that one of the crates are open and checks what's inside secretly, what was inside wasn't Gold but were instead where parts for anti-air cannons. "Woah."

"What is it?" Duke asked, still to numb he guested for him to looked inside the crates, just then Duke began to chucked softly. "What's so funny?" Scrooge ask starting to get a little worried. "This." He said darkly and shoves him in and closes it. "What the? What are you doing Duke let me out!"

"Don't think I will." He heard the Beagles were coming and hid. "Where's Scrooge?" Goldie asked once Duke rejoined them. "He ditched us." He lied. "What?" Goldie asked in disbelief. "Yeah he...betrayed us." He said just getting an evil idea. "What do you mean?" Bradford asked. "He is a spy hired by those pirates; how else do you think the cargo was on this particular ship..."

"How could he that?" Beakley asked, everyone looked betrayed but just then both security and Pirates came in and the kids ran for one of the creates.

He then had an idea if this was anyone else, they would have hesitated, they would have thought this was monstrous, they wouldn't do it and would try to think of another way even if there wasn't, but they don't call him Blackheart Beagle for nothing. "Sorry boys nothing personal." Without warning or second thought he pressed the button to open the cargo hold doors and both the security and the pirates got sucked into the vacuum of space except for Blackheart who was in the control room that was still off, once that was done the garbage ship pulled up to the opening, once Blackheart sabotage the controls, he went in the cargo hold. "Get the crates in l think we just over say are welcome."

The Pirates loaded it up as security reinforcement came. "Thanks for the souvenirs we should do it again sometime." He mocks saluted them as he hopped into his ship and left with the cargo.

"Hello, is anyone out there!" Scrooge banged on the inside of the crate. "What's going on did we won?!" Someone was approaching the crate. "Duke if I ever get out of here, I'm goanna kill you do you hear me?!" The top was opening, and he fell out of it and right in front of.... The Space Pirates and their Captain, seeing this was the opportunity he's been waiting for he got up a smirk and put up his first. "I'm giving all of you one chance to surrender or I will kick all of you in the bums." They laughed at the boy. "What's so funny you dum Beagles?"