01| Seperation

Parnashala of the Royal palace of Devipura witnessed the celebration of the children's wedding game. They were the children of King, ministers and other Royal courtesans. After getting bored by regular ball games etc they found new game of wedding.

" Gattimela " Umesha, a young boy of seven who was playing the role of the purohit announced after ordering the little groom of their wedding game to take the gold chain which was considered as Mangal Sutra by those children's troop.

Prithvi was selected as the groom and his bride was Dakshayani, his maternal uncle's daughter who was on her visit to Devipura with her family.

The kids started banging the spoons against the plates which was considered as Nadaswaram by them.

With a soft smile Pritvi adored Dakshayani's neck with that chain. The bride dowed down with shy.

The rest of the kids showered flowers on them. None of them knew the actual rituals but they just imitated the things which they saw in other real wedding ceremonies.

Umesha and others hopped around with joy after successfully completing the wedding rituals. It was on little Pritvi and Dakshayani who were quietly smiling at each other.

Neelagriva was fuming with anger and Rajeeva sat quietly after giving up all hopes of calming down his brother

" This was not expected Mahabhahu " Neelagriva gritted his teeth.

" Banishing the woman who trusted you the most show's how worst king you are " He scolded.

" Please, hold on your tongue Bhavaji, you can't scold my brother" Dhananjaya spoke out.

" Then? Should we keep quiet seeing whatever you do with my sister? Where is Vanaja then? Where is Veera? Speak now Dhananjaya" Rajeeva shouted.

Neelagriva took a deep breath composing himself.

" They are your wife and son. What if one boy was born deformed? You got a healthy and intelligent boy right? Wasn't that enough? Why didn't you spoke anything when your generals and citizens protested for Vanajakshi'd banishment? Why?" He shooked Mahabahu by his shoulder.

He didn't said anything instead he freed himself from his clutch and went away without even caring to offer a formal farewell. Mahabahu presented his reluctant behaviour clearly.

" You aren't supposed to question him Bhavaji, he is a king and you aren't a royal member too " Dhanajaya's word fueled Neelagriva's anger.

Dhanajaya blindly loved his brother. Even though he opposed the thought of Vanajakshi's banishment he don't like others pointing at Mahabahu. Chitralekha became a mute spectator. She can neither support her brothers nor her husband.

" Such a great insult!" Neelagriva roared.

" After seeing all this my sandals also won't wish to stay here " He stormed out in rage.