Chapter 8

Ok these next two chapters will be about what Jessie and Niall are thinking.

Jessie <3

Niall's P.O.V.

I'm standing in front of Skai's house, too scared to go in. I'm not scared of Skai or anything but about Miley. What if she comes ? She won't be pleased. It's Jessie that I love but... but... I can't break Miley's heart. Well I'll go in. I can't break Jessie's heart. Especially Jessie's and especially today. I just can't.

I knocked on the door.

"Skai ?"

I'll write the rest later. I have to go. Love ya

Jessie <3

"Skai ?" I repeated.

"Yes ? Man, you looks so worried, why ?"

"Um... It's Miley. Did you invite her ?"

"No I didn't. But Jessie's sister can take her. They are best friends you know."

"I'll be hidden in your room. I won't go out when Miley will be there."

"Niall don't be silly you can't date both of them."

"I know......"

I went to help Skai in decorating the place. I also was in charge of the snacks and drinks. I was thinking about the whole situation. I know Skai is right. I should break up with Miley. But I can't. Unless that would be the only way I can be with Jessie. I would do anything for Jess.

Suddenly I heard the doorbell ring.

It was Harry, my good friend.

As I listened to Harry and Skai talking, I heard the doorbell ring again.

Skai opened the door. It was Miley and Jessie's sister.

I needed to hide....