reincarnated

Kahoku pov-

All I heard was screaming... Lots.. and... Lots of screaming.
The teachers told us to follow the drills which I knew would never work. Everyone was panicking but I wasn't. I knew my time was up. I felt the gun behind my back near my stomach.

"Too bad kid you won't be able to say goodbye to your family" He laughed like a maniac. To bad for him I already texted her goodbye.

I cophed up blood as the man shoots me multiple times near my stomach.

"Ugh die already!" He shouted making sure everyone could hear him from the hallway.

"If you want me to die quickly than just shoot me in the head." I quietly say just so he could hear me

"Tch never met a kid like you." He moves the gun up to the back of my head. He pulls a group of my hair and forces my head up.

He shoots. My vision immediately turns black while my body falls down after he let go.
....

Narrator pov-
The police arrived and pull out their guns after seeing the shooter holding Kahoku's dead body laying on the floor.

"Sir your under arrest..." After the speech they forcibly arrest him. The man shot 5 of them and was put in prison for 30 years for shooting police and killing teens.

The death of many teens and Kahoku, especially, devastated people all around the world. People went on protest to stop people from being allowed guns and to make school's more safely for childrens and adults.

...

To be continued

What kahoku basically looked like after being shot in the head-