Please Read Carefully:

The following is the link to the request form:

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=DQSIkWdsW0yxEjajBLZtrQAAAAAAAAAAAANAAQP5fdtUQldZQk00SlZHRzAwTjFMTVdGWEc3VVkyWC4u

Link to my Ao3 profile:
https://archiveofourown.org/users/PlatinumInk

Notes:
- You can leave your name on the request form. If you only have a Wattpad account, I will not be able to gift the work to you. I will still mention your name and thank you for your request.
- I will always post any new works on archiveofourown.org FIRST! I will then wait two (2) weeks before also posting the work here on Wattpad. I am mostly active on Ao3 so I'd appreciate it if you went over there and said hi! : ) https://archiveofourown.org/users/PlatinumInk
- The work I will write to your prompt will not belong to you. I reserve the copyright to every single one of my books. You may recommend the work to others and say that you have given me the prompt to write the fic, but pretending that the book is yours or distributing the text anywhere without my consent is absolutely forbidden.
- The fic I wrote for you will ultimately end up in my „Keeping up with the Sullys" series on Ao3, no, you cannot change that.
- If you do not like a specific part of the fic, you can always tell me and I will change things (in reasonable amounts).

Warnings:
- I reserve the right to refuse to write your work with no explanation. I do recommend that you keep some common sense when requesting a work. Be respectful and mind the notes on the form as well.
- I will not write excessive fight/torture scenes (I am just not good at these). Another two things that are absolutely prohibited from being requested are incest and pedophilia. I will not write it. It is disgusting and unbecoming. Please don't even request it.

All fics will have their own book (check my profile to read them : ))