Demon Slayer : Sanemi Shinazugawa NSFW alphabet 🍋lemonish🍋

Start from the beginning

H - Hair. How well groomed are they?

He is pretty much always shaved down there. Not because of his partner,but his own preferences. He finds it annoying and feels cleaner when it's shaved.

I - how intimate does it feel?

Very intimate. Sanemi is quite a passionate individual and during sex,each and every moment will be full of love and pleasure. He puts his best into it.

J - do they jerk off?

He rarely does it. Much rather prefers having a quickie,but if you're not in the mood or you're away for too long,he will jerk off,imagining his hand was your mouth around his cock.

K - their kinks

Cmon,who are we kidding? Sanemi is kinky as fuck. Bondage,orgasm denial, choking , over stimulation,you name it. He absolutely loves tying you up for foreplay,teasing you until you're begging for some action. Name calling is one of them,but he won't do it if it makes you feel bad. Same goes for choking,if it starts hurting you.

L - their favourite location to do it

His bedroom,your bedroom,the bathroom, everywhere in your or his house. If the pair of you are in a meeting or somewhere public,and he happens to be in the mood,he will slowly slide his hand under whatever the hell you're wearing and start fingering you, ignoring all your silent gestures for him to stop. He enjoys seeing you try to muffle your moans and keep your eyes from rolling back. Sanemi also finds it an excellent chance to stop you from cumming by simply pulling away his fingers, because you cant whine in front of everyone.

M - what motivates them to do it?

Sanemi doesn't need motivation, he'll stuff you in any way (with consent ofc). But if he happens to be angry or jealous,girl,pray for your back,legs,and everyone who happens to pass by your house. Also likes to do it on your or his birthday.

N - something they would say no to,turn offs

Sanemi can be quite rough,yeah,but he would never,never,do anything that makes you cry or hurts you. Basically anything that puts you in pain. I also think that he will stay away from food play and that sort of stuff. He just thinks it's a mess.

O - what do they think of oral sex? Do they like giving or receiving?

Sanemi prefers receiving more. He practically drools over the sight of you on your knees,hair tied back and his cock stuffed deep down your throat as you lick his pre cum off with your tongue. His hands will be entangled with your hair the whole time while he gives you directions on what to do. On the giving part, he's a fucking god. He will overstimulate the heck out of you with his tongue to the point that you're too flustered to form sentences. He will milk you mindlessly until he feels done, then he'll move on to the real thing

P - what pace do they generally go?

Usually quite rough and fast,but if you want him to be gentle and slow with it,he will comply. He won't be hard to convince when it comes to it.

Q - do they like quickies?

Hell yeah! He loves quickies. He takes great pleasure in the fact that he can have you anytime he wants. You two usually have quickies either before a mission or when you two have meetings. He's usually rougher during it.