extra 2

Somewhere on earth in the middle of the vast ocean , calm waves, cold winds, beautiful sceneries there lived a beautiful family too.
The family hitoshi . A young blonde haired woman , a brown haired guy a young girl of 4 years and a boy of 6 .

(Kei pov)

I woke up to the sound of alarm beeping reaching over to my phone I clicked the alarm to stop and went back to bed but, I sprung up from my bed and went inside the bathroom why you may ask?
  Well it's because my lil bubs birthday today 😆 .
   I went to the sink and washed my face brushed my teeth and looked inside the mirror "it's been 7 years huh" I still remember the day when I begged kiyotaka to stop everything and run away with me

{Flashback}

'I'm cold' 'I want to sleep' 'I'm scared' above all this the thought that overpowered my mind was 'I want to be by his side, he can't leave ' I was always a parasite but he gave me a chance to develop  I can't let him go like this. These thoughts running wild in my head I ran through the rain towards the terrace that I detested because of ryuen but right now I can't think straight. Rushing through though the stairs I almost tripped the memory of what I just heard going on in my head like some kind of broken cassette "did you hear ayanokoji is going to leave the school! " A person said " What seriously then sudo might really have a chance with horikita now " His partner said laughing at his own joke. Reaching the final step I pushed through the door the cold water once again hitting my face dripping down my body but my sight stuck on one person only "kiyo.. Kiyotaka! " Is the only thing I could say before he stopped me with a hand and said " What u heard is correct kei, I will leave the school. There are various reasons that I can't tell you right now but... " For the first time in my life I was able to read him when he was hesitant to tell me something 'the main reason is to protect you ' is what is eyes are saying " Don't... You don't have to protect me " I said trying to control my tears " Kiyotaka ... Let's run away " My mouth worked before my brain could comprehend what to say ".... " Kiyotaka stayed silent though the shock was clear on his face. I was suddenly reminded of our first meeting on the cruise . He is much more expressive with me now  making jo my mind I said " Kiyotaka please let's run away we'll ask manabu San for new identity and hide away , far from people. I don't know what you are hiding from me but I'll never pester you to tell me anything. " I said between sobs the tears I tried holding back came running down my cheeks. After a few seconds of silence which seemed like years to me kiyotaka opened his mouth and said " .. Are.. You sure kei? My darkness is something that'll eat you up as whole. Can you handle it? " I knew what I was getting into but I don't care anymore "yes " Is what he needed to hear within a month he prepared a whole escape plan, contacted manabu San in secret and got our new identities we sat on a plain and went away far away from Japan.

{End of flashback}

Honestly I don't regret running away at all. I didn't have anyone to call family but now... I have a home a life that I love and I'm more then just a parasite I'm.. A person. I smiled thinking back at the memories we made. " So absorbed in your thoughts huh? " I jumped at the sudden voice and my stubbed my toe to the bathtub " Owwww!! You  ... Scar... " I tried to speak but couldn't because of the pain " You scared me. I can see it kei " He said with a straight face but what he didn't  know was the young one wouldn't leave him alone now " How can you hurt me like this " I faked a cry and suddenly two kids came running into the washroom shielding me from kiyotaka the little girl said " Bad papa hurt mommy! I'm angry 😤" While the boy just had his toy gun aimed at his father I looked at him and gave him a look that said ' they love me more heh! ' to which I could see his eyes and lips twitch ' itching for a fight huh' is what he said through his eyes before telling the kids " Don't you guys think mama should have some self defense training to build up muscles? She can learn to protect herself and can fight me next time I hurt her " ' you sly lil -'  I never liked working out but after our marriage we opened a gym and academy here kiyotaka taught martial arts and trained people whereas I was focused on yoga and Pilates "yes mommy daddy will teach you. Right daddy?" Both of th kids said excitedly and I couldn't say no. " Ya ofc please teach me " I know what I'm getting into agreeing to this ' hah! Will I ever win against him? ' he looked down on me and said " Tomorrow . Wake up at 4 am" The victory smirk on his face was annoying but I kept quite. Suddenly the boy kyo jumped on kiyotaka and said " Airplane ride daddy !! " Kiyotaka took mellisa in his other hand and went on to play with the kids ' well their smiles are worth waking up at 4 I guess'
I took a bath and went to the kitchen to see pancakes ready already' love you too kiyotaka ' I thought before devouring the pancakes and coffee he made for me. After eating and cleaning I went outside to see all three of them ready for the outing today. " Mommy come fast ! " Mellisa shouted making both the guys talking about some scientific stuff look my way " You are late mommy" Kyo said with a straight face. " I know buddy sorry . Let's go now shall we " I told him with a smile and bent down to pick mellisa up " Yes let's go" He said while mellisa asked " Mommy why pick me up? " . I smiled and told her " Our birthday girl will not walk on her feet today . Suddenly kiyotaka came and bowed gracefully " Your ride ma'am " And stretched his hands out taking mellisa and looking at me and communicating 'you will be tired ' I am grateful to kiyotaka I held kyo's hand and we went on our family trip together.
Watching movie, eating, swimming, shopping, playing, laughing, talking , celebrating we did everything to make her birthday the best .
After coming home and putting them to bed I came to the room and went to the bed and saw kiyotaka coming out of the bathroom " They asleep? " He asked "ya " I said with a smile on my face. Kiyotaka noticed it and asked me " What happened? " " Just thinking how we are enjoying all of this so much but these things we do celebrating, partying and all is something we both never expected in our future " Kiyotaka came and got settled on the bed and said " This was unpredictable even for me" He suddenly bowed his and said " Thank you for giving me the things I never felt " " Thank you for giving me a family " Hugging him tightly I said "no need for a thank you I'm glad we decided to run away " Seeing as the atmosphere was emotional I said " Also I was able to see you crying thrice " I looked at him and winked.
He just looked at me and said " You will wake up at 3 in the morning " And layed down on the bed cowering hus face. I sat there shocked for a second before jumping on him slightly shouting " You said for before now it's three!! You tyrant! " He pulled me into his chet and covered me with the blanket and siad " One more word and you won't sleep all night " We slept well that night....

Ok.. Hi  hehe 😅 so..
Look I know it's been a while but not my fault I just had exams and files and vivas and notebooks and family and more stuff to handle (cough ough sleep)
But anyways it's a long one I'll try t update the main story too.
Till then take care and bye dear 💕