Chapter 21 Can I get some of that too

Start from the beginning

"In four days, I'll let you into the lab. "During this time, I want you to eat, sleep, and shower," she says, holding my hands, "otherwise you won't be able to enter the lab," and I slap her in the shoulder.

“Fine.” I begin to walk away, but as I do so, I turn around and say, "I'll prove you wrong," as I point at her and turn the corner.

(Time skip)

——————————————————————————————

I have been out of the lab for more than a week now, but now I will be able to go back to work. I am sure that if you were a guard standing at a post, you would see a blur running past your post. This would be me sprinting to the lab.

I call y/n on my kimoyo beads as soon as I reach the front doors of the lab. When she doesn’t pick up I try 3 more times. I groan and lean my head against the wall behind me.

“She's probably doing this on purpose” I mumble.

“Now where’s the fun in that?” My head swiftly looks to my right to see her walking down the hall.

“Finally. By Bast your slow.”

“Your making me wanna keep you locked out of the lab” she says with a smirk when my eye’s widen.

“Im kidding” she say’s laughing. I turn my head to the lab door.

“For now” she mumbles and I choose to ignore the comment.

She opens the door and I bolt in scared she’ll close it on me I'm probably being paranoid but hey can never be to careful. I run over to the free space and throw my kimoyo bead to the side for the DNA hologram to appear. As it does Y/n walks next to me examining the DNA and does a little sarcastic bow.

“Oh so great black panther has come to join us” I hit her in the back of the head and she chuckles lightly.

“Are you going to take it.”

“Uh yes. I think I might.”

“My little sibling is all grown up” she says with a sniffle and wiping a fake tear from her eye and I roll my eyes.

“Griot print the heart shaped herb” I say as we start walking over to the printer.

“Of course princess” he starters printing the herb and it takes 14 seconds for it to be completely finished and it glows showing it was successful.

I cover my mouth the only thing passing my mind was you could of saved T’Challa.

Y/n pulls it out of the printer and looks at me with a nod “ get your ass on the table” she says doing a quick point at it as Riri comes over from her desk. She starts walking to the desk and crushing the herb till it becomes a liquid “Riri please make sure shuri is comfortably laying down with access to her chest” she says and I look at her gratefully.

Riri helps me lay down as y/n walks over to the bowl “ quick question why do you need access to her chest” Riri asks nervously.

“In case she goes through cardiac arrest” y/n mumbles something then she places her kimoyo beads on top of my chest and the beads trill showing that they are online.

“Just fyi I have no idea what I'm ment to do so I'm just gonna wing it so good luck” Y/n says with a thumbs up.

“Allow this heart-shaped herb to give you the strength of the black panther and take you to the ancestral plane.” She says almost questioning herself which to be honest is hilarious. She then grabs my head and I open my mouth and swallow the herb.