Chapter 14 Bury your dead Mourn your losses

Start from the beginning

I pause for a moment this was the answer to my question hey choose war “Yaan in meentik yéetel” I will

I summoned the people of Talokan and began to float down to the centre of Talokan, with everyone giving me the 'Lik'ik Talokan' (the hand gesture) and bowing their heads, and I continued floating down with my hands above my head until my feet landed on the throne floor and I sat on the throne, repeating the greeting to them.

I grab my scepter near the throne and bang it on the floor making a loud rumble throughout Talokan.

“Líik’en, Talokan!” I shout throughout the nation and the people follow with the same “Líik'en, Talokan!”

"Táan cegado tumen alab óolal asociación. Ka k ts'o'ok in comprometido ti' tuláakal.” I was blinded by hope of partnership. And I have compromised all of us. I speak in a determined booming tone that echo’s throughout Talokan it get’s louder with each sentence’s.

Talokan ma' u moverá u ka’a. Namora. Attuma. Le ken terminemos yéetel leti'ob, mix pensarán ti' naats'al u Talokan.” Talokan will not move again. Namora. Attuma. When we are done with them, they will never think of approaching Talokan.

“Líik’ik Talokan!” Rise Talokan! I roar through out the nation once more and the Talokanil people repeat the chant after me.

(Time skip)

——————————————————————————————

We start swimming with only half of my army with me, we dive under the barrier once again once we reach outside Wakanda, then swim for 100km.

We make the water flood from the river onto the streets of Wakanda, and we take a few steps back before throwing our water bombs at the building in front of us, and placing more near other building’s penetrating the walls.

The flood is so powerful that it flips a river boat, and more of the bombs we dropped detonate. More of our soldiers arrive on the back of an orca whale, while the talokanil women sing melodiously, luring the Wakandian air force to the edge of the building and jumping in drowning themselves.

My head appear’s above the water with my scepter as we walk on to the land my brow’s furrowed and my eye’s anger filled as I touch the sand I'm meet with Namora and three more Talokanil and they kneel down.

Namora stand’s up after a couple of second’s “Le defensas ku séen alejado ti' le palacio. Bejla'e' yaantal yo'osal ti' teechi’.” The defences have been lured away from the palace. It’s up to you now. She say’s looking me directly in to my eye’s.

"Níib óolal. Je'el u páajtal a bin in ch'a' Y/n bejla’e’" Thank you. You can go search for Y/n now she bow’s her head and run’s off.

I hear someone approaching from behind me and give him a side eye before he hits me with his knobkerrie, I lift my arm, flexing it, and it shatters against my vibranium-made necklace. I look back at him, quickly turning around and punching him directly in the chest, shattering his armour, and he's flown back into a bar.

The Talokanil people flee to the sea as a Talon Fighter flies directly towards us, shooting at us. I remained standing in the same place, unaffected by the lasers just dust covered me. I deflected the blasts that were directed at me with my sceptre. along with flying up and dogging the blast.

Once I reach it I slice the wing off it and it drops down. I'm targeted by two more, and my wing accelerates past them and bounces off their windshields. Then I sliced off the wings, stabbing my scepter under the Talon, and slamming it into another.

I looked behind me to find another one coming at me. This one looked like the general and it started firing at me. In the process of dodging and swerving, I got close enough to cut off the wing with my scepter, cutting it in half. I watched it go down crashing into buildings along the way.

After making it to the queen's throne room, I stare at her from the outside of the glass. I try to stab my scepter into the window only to leave a small crack. As I pull it out, I descend to the edge of the building and look at her with a glare of anger. Her deadly gaze turns toward me as she pulls the scientist behind her.

My gaze lingers on her before I smile and dive down the building to grab some water bombs. I return with eight bombs, which I hurl at the windscreen. I watch as it enters the glass, obliterates the throne room and breaks the glass beneath it,  falls through, dragging the scientist and the queen with with it.

I wait a few minutes to make sure they are truly dead before I leave. When the door opens and two people rush in, my eyes start to enlarge.

“She did this.” I say as they lay both of them on there back’s to resuscitate them “in two months time, I will return with my entire army, and you will join us against the surface world, to I will wash Wakanda from the face of the earth.” I spoke in a firm, booming tone that grew louder with each sentence.

I look over at the door again to see the princess run into the room with a guard “ Mama! Mama!” She scream’s for her mother.

“Bury your dead, mourn your losses. You are queen now.” I say pointing at her and I fly back at full speed into the water and leave Wakanda.