- cl, js

no u dont know how excited i was to start this

i couldnt write a full on angst with the original plot so i changed it a bit so it turns out a bit better i hope you dont mind </3
--

"chenle,"

haechans gentle voice resonated throughout the room, the tanned male heaved a sigh at the sight of chenle's baby blue sheets stained with blood and decorated in white petals.

"the others have come to see you, is that okay?" he asks, grabbing a tissue from the youngers desk and wiping the blood off of his cheeks.

chenle nods. "are they gonna talk to me?" he questions. voice raspy and tired.

"they are. its about the choices we're gonna have to make so you can feel better. trust us, they're doctors." haechan smiled, helping chenle get up.

they made their way out of the quiet hall, hearing hushed voices upon entering the living room.

"hi baby, how are you feeling?" jaemin asks softly, getting up from the couch to help haechan.

"worse.." chenle mutters.

haechan knew what was about to happen and covered chenle's mouth for him, catching all the blood and petals in his soft hands.

"i see." jaemin sighed, gesturing to haechan that he could leave to clean it up.

"i'm here with nono and junnie today, we're gonna talk about what we have to do." jaemin smiled as he wiped chenle's face with a damp towel.

"we're gonna start off with the basics, chenle, but first...honestly, le, surgery isn't that scary." jeno said.

chenle shook his head.

"we'll be making sure you still remain the happy little lele we always had." renjun says, holding chenle's hand. "we hate seeing you like this and i know you do too. you've always been so bubbly and you always resemble the sunshine no matter what you did."

chenle sighed, looking down on his lap.

"isn't it better, lele? after all of that you'll be away from the troubles and pain. you'll be able to make everyone around you smile more." jeno smiled.

"i'll– i'll think about it." chenle sniffled. "do i have to stay in the hospital now?"

"yes, sweetheart, but we'll be there for you day and night." jaemin replied.

although chenle wasn't as convinced as he thought he'd be, he still went with what the three were telling him. besides, they know better.

he trusts his bestfriends, the ones he grew up with, the ones who took care of him when nobody else was there.

they never judged him for what he was. they never pushed him away.

"he isn't convinced. he's only doing it because he trusts us." jaemin said as soon as he closed the door to chenle's hospital room.

"atleast?" renjun sighed, "jisung has to know."

"how stupid can you be, renjun?" jeno snaps.

"he's chenle's bestfriend! goddammit jeno." renjun scoffed.

"stop arguing, you two. and renjuns right, jisungs a nice kid and he never knew what happened to chenle." jaemin said.

"of course its right. he always is." jeno mutters.

"get over it." renjun said, rolling his eyes at jeno. "me and haechan will talk to jisung."

"sure." jaemin smiled, patting his shoulder. "now you and i will settle everything for chenle." he said, dragging jeno to his office room.