Chapter 8 Now get in the car

Comincia dall'inizio

“Griot take us to Shuri. Or I will drive my spear so deep into your CPU, you will not be able to process basic input for a millennia” Okoye threatened.

“One moment general” Griot complied if he had emotion in his voice he would sound frightened.

A couple moment’s after we were here Shuri talk though the transmitters “Okoye, Y/n I'm on my way to you.”

“Griot give Okoye control of this vehicle right now!” I shouted at Griot impatiently.

“Im clearing you a path.” Griot said after stoping the car from being hit by two more police car’s “she’s all your’s general.”

Y/N glances back and sees another one driving at us at full speed behind us. Taking my spear, I drove it into the back of the car, and Okoye started reversing the car in a hurry.

As the car make’s contact with he vibranium spear it flips over and onto the ground out of our way, and okoye turns the car around when it is fully turned around I pull my spear out of the back.

“I taught you well it seems” Okoye stated and I rolled my eyes

"We need to find an extraction point.” Y/n said to Shuri who was driving next to them.

"There's one across this river," Shuri said.

“Hey, yo they cuttin' off the bridge!" Riri warned.

"Princess, there is a surveillance drone locked onto you," Griot warned.

"How high?!" Shuri asked.

“ Thirty-thousand feet." Griot said.

"Hang on, I got it," Riri said.

"Riri, I'm not sure you can reach that drone without an oxygen mask!” Shuri warned.

After Riri shot down the drone, she was unable to remain conscious at the time for long due to a lack of oxygen.

“Oxygen, zero percent” Griot informed

” The drone is no longer tracking you," Griot informed Shuri and Y/n.

"Riri! Are you okay?!" Shuri asked in worry.

"Yeah. I'm good," Riri reassured them.

. “ And, no worry. I got a special delivery for y'all in three, two, one.”

The drone come’s flying down at full speed and police cars light up  in flames and the path is cleared for us.

"Nice one, Riri!”

As they drove down the bridge, something suddenly grabbed hold of Riri's suit and caused her to crash down, unconscious on the ground.“Riri!” Shuri exclaimed. Y/n’s eyes widened when a water bomb exploded. Flipping the car and shuri being thrown off the bike.

Okoye gasps  “what just happened?” I ask in slight shock as I look to Okoye then we both look to Shuri.

“Shuri!, Shuri!” There was a simultaneous scream from me and Okoye. The struggle to get out of the car is overwhelming until Okoye uses her spear to cut us off and force us out of the car. It was a hard breath I drew my anxiety growing after I reached Shuri's unconscious state. As Griot speaks, I use my kimoyo beads to check her vital signs.

“ The princess’s vitals are stable general and Y/n”  I sigh in relief when I hear there is a steady beat.

“Im going to kill that scientist!” Y/n yells pissed off in Xhosa. She looks at the unconscious Riri and decides her options then she looks back to Shuri. Okoye and Y/n look over when hearing metal scrape against the concrete.