Chapter 8 Now get in the car

Start from the beginning

Okoye catching onto what Shuri was suggesting. "Don't even think about it. Besides, there are four of us," Okoye said.

“three of y'all. I'm taking this," Riri said, pointing to some kind of suit hidden on the ceiling.

"Ooh! I knew it! Don't tell me that you built this in two months," Shuri said excitedly, looking up at it.

"I spent years on this...on and off."

Riri used some kind of controller to lower it down.

"Nice. Have you flown it yet?" Shuri asked.

"That thing can fly?" Okoye questioned.

"There's an entire YouTube channel dedicated to sightings of me," Riri laughed. “Awesome."

“tony stark wannabe" Y/n mumbles.

The lights suddenly turned off and Y/n immediately reached for Shuri out of concern. "I'm okay.” Shuri reassured

"We have an arrest warrant for student, Riri Williams!" Okoye heard them say through a loud speaker.

Shuri walked over to Riri and put a com behind her ear. "Wireless transmitter. So we can communicate." Shuri explained before walking over towards the car. "Don't try to run either," Y/n warned.

"General Okoye, Princess Shuri and Princess Y/n come out with your hands up!”

Shuri pulled off the tarp and Okoye looked at it with judgment.

"What a hunk of junk.”

"Hey, please be careful. Keys are on the seat." Riri said anxiously.

"Once we get to the other side of the bridge We can lose them in Boston traffic.”

"General, we really need to split up,” Shuri argued.

"Listen to me, we are not in your lab, we are in the field! Now get in the car!" Okoye answered irritably, refusing to allow Shuri out of her sight.

Shuri scowled. She walked around the automobile, placing a gadget on the hood so Griot could take control.

" The tactical until will breach the exit in three, two...one."

Y/n quickly jumped in to passenger seat of the car has Okoye started it.

"FBI! Don't move!" They barged into the door.

"What the hell is that?!" One exclaimed.

"Oh shit, she got an Iron Man suit! Fall back!”

"Stay where you are!”

Riri used one of the blasters to hit the cops but they ducked and she flew out through the open spot in the ceiling. “guess it can fly," Okoye mumbled.

"Griot!" Shuri rushed out of the car and onto her motor bike

"Yes, Princess?”

“Now!"

The car started and Okoye objected but it took off before she could get the princess back in.

“Shuri, No!"

Y/n gripped the assist grip as it slid to the left. Shuri jumped upon the bike as the automobile drove away, smashing the warehouse door. And Shuri took the opposite route, riding her bike through the double doors.

Y/n watched as Riri was flying.

"Let's go!" Riri cheered.

“Griot. Give me a visual” shuri said while dogging the police.