I pulled the gun up, slightly having it pointed to the door as the door unlocked and before the guard could get too far within the room to see me I rose the gun up, striking him in the back of the head. I didn't bother to try and catch him to lessen the noice of his body hitting the ground.

I looked down at him for a moment before stepping out from behind the door and I rushed out, the gun still in my hand. I used my free hand that was not holding the gun and I patted my pocket to make sure I still had the drives. I was definitely not going to lose them.

I took the same route I had taken on the way in, making sure to avoid any guards that I could.

Though, with such great luck that I had, as I was stepping out of the door I heard a voice. It was clearly directed towards me.

"Excuse me, who are you?" I heard a click, one that obviously came from a gun.

I clicked my teeth and slowly turned to the side, the gun I had in my hand glinting under the lights slightly.

I watched as the guards eyes widened, his hands rising as he pointed the gun towards me.

"Hands up!" He yelled.

I grumbled and lifted my hands, keeping the gun in my hands.

"It wouldn't kill you to be somewhat silent ya know?" I slightly shook my head as he began to make his way forward.

"Who're you? Put the gun down now." His voice seemed to harden the closer he got to me.

I nodded and leaned down to put the gun on the floor but before I did I pointed it to his leg, pulling the trigger and shooting his thigh. With a yell be landed on the ground, his gun going off right after mine.

I tossed the gun I had down and I took off out the door. I hadn't even made it to the fence that was about twenty yards away from the building before I heard a loud alarm sound off.

Well there goes me trying to be somewhat discreet— I groaned and sped up, making it to the fence as I began to climb it.

"Stop!" A few voices screamed as I made it to the top of the fence. I swung my leg over, glancing towards them for a split second and that was all it took for me to realize I had made a mistake.

They started to  shoot as I swung my other leg over the fence and I jumped down. The impact of my body hitting the ground stunned me for a moment— only enough for me to hear the bullets lodging into the ground around me. I stood up and began to run, slightly limping from the impact on my ankle.

I should definitely train more honestly. I was now about ten feet away from the fence, the guards at the fence and struggling to get it open as I got away. I looked up ahead at the empty road, slightly starting to panic.

Where was Sebastian? He was supposed to be here— the car was supposed to be up the road just a few feet away. I glanced towards the fence, my eyes slightly widening when I saw that they were making decent progress at opening the gate.

Sebastian had jammed the system for the gate so they had to manually open it. They had to use what strength that they had to force it open.

A few gun shots rung out but I didn't think too much about them because I was making decent progress away from the sight. I regret not thinking more of it, because I felt a sting brush against my thigh.

I gasped out, pushing my hand against my thigh to try and soothe the little gush of pain— a bullet has simply grazed me as it passed but it did hurt like hell. I should've kept the gun on me.

I kept pushing and trying to make it to the meeting point when I heard rushed footsteps now coming towards me. They had made it through the gate and were now pursuing after me.