The Grave By The River

"...I am loayal to you, don't worry. I love you both and I miss you." I whisper to a tombstone with two names carved in it. My precious little daughter and loayal husband. Both burried under the ground on this wonderful place in the riverside. I sit down next to the tombstone and just relax, collecting my thouhts. When I was a kid, I felt burried in my homeland, District 13. No outside walks, no days spent on the sun...just radiation and wasteland, the living memories of the horrific impact of the Dark Days. Well, we still shouldn't spend that much time in the nature, but who is gonna stop me? Noone. Noone commands me.
I take a quick look on a red ink text on my wrist and sigh in relief. If my watch is correct, I should be back in the command in about 23 minutes, so there's no reason to hurry. Just me, my dead family and river.
As minutes are passing by, I almost manage to fall asleep. When I am about to give up resisting to my big need of sleep, a soft but manly voice gets me back into the reality.
"Ma'am, I've been looking for you everywhere! We've got a serious problem. We need you in the command immediately." my ally, Plutarch Havensbee says as he tries to catch his breath.
"What's it? Are our forces losing? Did the peacekeepers use nukes?!" I ask, scared by that urgency he said it with. The darkest thoughts are coming up my mind and I imagine myself pressing the red button to burn the Capitol to ashes as they did to my district 75 years ago.
"No, ma'am. It's about our Mockingjay. Please, follow me. I will explain on our way back." Plutarch says as I stand up and follow him back to the command.