CHAPTER 1

Season 1 Episode 1
{WINTER IS COMING}

Season 1 Episode 1{WINTER IS COMING}

King's Landing 281- 290 A.C:

WHEN EDDARD STARK brought a little baby to King's Landing to Robert, the new king immediately was immersed by the child's innocence. Lord Stark invented a story to try to cover the tragic truth of the little girl's identity and Robert Baratheon took her under his wing naming her Cassandra an honorable name of House Baratheon.

But when the queen Cersei heard of this, she could not feel more furious because her husband agreed to rise a bastard girl. Robert treathened Cersei that the child will stay and will be rised properly similar to a princess.

As the princess grew older she became more beautiful everyday outrunning the queen, her kind soul and ideal attitude making her loved and respected by the people of King's Landing, that was enough for Cersei to loathe the girl with her whole heart.

She would treat Cassandra much differently than her children and that was enough for Cassandra to think something was wrong with her. The hate Cersei had for the princess made her tell Cassandra what she really was repeating it everyday and making her to not forget that she was a bastard. The princess never had the courage to tell anyone especially to the king because somehow she was afraid it was true so Cassandra suffered in silence.

Cassandra always adored to wander around the castel halls sometimes missing into the darkest corners of the palace but she has always found the way back. One day when she was walking into the Tower of the Hand she was seen with a secret passage below his chambers which had lead to a room where she had brushed into a huge three headed mosaic dragon was painted on the floor.

Cassandra realised she had found a Targaryen secret chamber adding it to her list, with a bright and pleased smile she wandered around the room: To one side, there was an ornate iron brazier fashioned in the shape of a dragon's head. It had kept lit to warm the chamber but then it was extinguished. There was a sullen orange
glow given off by the coals in the beast's yawning mouth. Each door leading to another chamber closed off by an iron gate.

Cassandra decided that she shall explore each one of them one day. Satissfied by herself and her discovery shd had turned around to go out of the room but her feet met a little ball, as she looked down her eyes wide opened at the sight of a tiny crystal blue scaled egg. Cassandra knew she should not take him but she could not help it so that day the princess was met with a dragon egg.

The months had passed and nothing had happened to her tiny egg, she always kept it under her pillow praying to the Gods that no one will find it. Cassandra wished that something will happen to the egg, something to come out of it, then she remembered reading about how dragons were born, with fire.