The Heiress Apparent of Clarence Territory

The Heiress-Apparent to Clarence Territory

By the time, Lady Samhain is expecting Lord David William Beck II and her first child it in March of 2300, and Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and Lord Richard Edward Howard III are expecting their second child together, and Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster and Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart are married to each other and Lady Caroline Matilda Carey and Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II are married to each other as well.

Lady Karissa's four oldest children, three with Lord Andrew Charles are married and one with Lord Richard William Carey is married and Lady Karissa and Lord Richard William Carey are married and Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane is Duchess of Norfolk Territory and has been for nearly one year.

Lady Samhain and Lord David William II make the announcement that they are expecting their first child in October of 2300 and they are very excited about it.

Lady Samhain is determined to have their child in her Dukedom and Territory of Clarence Territory as the child if a daughter will inherit the Dukedom and Territory of Clarence Territory as she has enacted matrilineal primogeniture in her Dukedom of Clarence Territory and until her daughter is born, Lady Karissa Ann is her heir presumptive to the Dukedom of Clarence Territory.

Naturally, Lady Elizabeth supports it as does Lady Caroline Matilda, Lady Anastasia Christina, Lady Sophia Dorothea, Lady Frederica Wilhelmina, and Lady Autumn Bridget.

Lady Autumn Bridget Howard is also expecting Lord Edward Seymour and her first child in 2300 and all three will be the great-great-great-great-grandchildren of Lord Patrick William Howard through his son, Lord Frederick William and his second son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR and through his son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and two of his sons, Lord Patrick William Howard II and Lord Andrew Charles.

Further news arrives that Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV and his wife, Lady Marjorie Seymour are expecting their first child in 2300 and the child will also be the great-great-great-great-grandchild of Lord Patrick William and Lord Roger Seymour through their great-great-great-grandchildren, Lord Edward Seymour and Lady Autumn Bridget Howard.

Lord David William Beck has retired and the new medical officer is Dr. Beverly Crusher and she replaces Lord David William Beck who is nearly 60 years old.

Lord David William Beck comes out of retirement to deliver his first grandchild at the request of Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa and Lady Katherine join in with the request.

"David William. This is our first grandchild. I want to make sure that he or she arrives safely." Lady Katherine tells him.

"We only had two children." Lady Katherine states, " I am hoping our son will at least have three children and our daughter, Lady Edwina will have three children."

"I don't feel like the Howard's do. My grandfather, Lord David Edward Christopher Beck has four grandchildren, Lord Timothy has two children with Lady Katherine Grey and We have two children." Lord David William states.

"My first cousin, Lord Timothy's daughter, Lady Edmee Georgiana isn't ready to marry yet." Lord David William explains.

"I do know that Lady Katherine and he eloped with each other and their daughter, Lady Edmee was born in 2290." Lord David William states.

"Their son, Lord David Edward Christopher Beck III was just born." Lord David William states, "He is not even one year old."

"Dr Crusher comes highly recommended from Starfleet Academy." Lord David William states.

"I will be there to make sure everything goes well." Lord David William tells Lady Katherine.

"Lady Samhain will only create her female descendants the heiresses of The Duke of Clarence Territory." Lord David William states.