Fascination (first meet)

Rafel ( past 11 years ago)

"This is my universe and I own every motherfuckin things in it. "
So belive my surprise to find that a dumb brown haired guy has been trying to fight my bodyguard acting like all mighty. When I checked I realized they are American  which is no one is that mighty ass society who thinks they are top of the world always.
I was going to find a way to argue to him and show him where he is standing but someone beat me to it. So, now I am staring at the girl with dark black hair and green eyes with a height taller than most average guys. Some guys are even trying to not stand close to her which is quite funny. But this is not what caught my attention it is the fact that she just slapped that guy and throwed that ego filled guy in her shoulder and went to the car where as that guy is screaming and asking for help like he is not builded enough to do it for himself which is quite amusing to watch. So, here I found myself a new fascination but I will always watch it from the outside cause I love being surprise attack on others and fascinating things should continue a little longer like her before I get bored of it in just a single day.

So that's how I decided to have fascination towards a girl for the first time in my life.
It's been alredy lot of time which made me realize that fuckin cardan is way too close to my girl for my liking cause every shit he do she always clean it. Just like that day 11 years ago but this time that dumb guy has done something way more worse than I had ever imagined and our society is not that nice enough to leave this issue easily so this time in my first time of my life. I am going to do some thing which will raise hell or heaven in our world. It will be different this time.
Cause alliance is a form of friendship but with the leaders of elite group together is not a alliance anyone would have thought to be, but it will be the most award winning girl or would raise hell for us. This girl would be my revenge and vengeance to this world or would be my salvation to end it.