☆Good Terms☆

February 26, 2010

Fanboy and Kyle were just hanging out out there outside, being happy as usual because they hugged each other, Fanboy put his head on Kyle's face, cheek touching which is called. 

"Toby, OMG stop, you have been getting too far" Kyle said, laughing. "Sorry Kyle, cheek touching is what I wanted to show you" Fanboy told him. "Really Toby, you would bump my head" Kyle said, he smiled, when he is supposed to be serious. "Sorry" Fanboy smiled.

Fanboy tried something new, he has decided nose touched Kyle's freckled nose, that is new to him since he haven't had anyone except his family nose touch him, but Fanboy doesn't know his family (cousins) nose touch him in his memories with his family, even if he would go to sleep.

While that, Yo and Chum Chum walked, just smiling and happy for some reason, even after the last problems when they met. 

"Hey Fanboy" Chum Chum started talking. "Hey Chum Chum, what are you up to" Fanboy asked him.  "Oh, me and Yo are going together" he answered when he has been up to. "Nice" he said. 

"So how about you Fanboy" Yo asked him. "Oh nothing much a lot" Fanboy answered. "So, I guess you have been quite bored" Chum Chum questioned Fanboy's answer. "Yeah" Fanboy said. "Why" Kyle completed Fanboy's answer. "We don't know" Yo said, very quickly for Chum Chum. "That's just people, how we say" Kyle said. nervously smiling. 

Yo was confused and so was Chum Chum, they looked at each other, but they had let that slide down. Fanboy and Kyle did the same thing, and they didn't mind at all. 

Then, Yo, Chum Chum, Fanboy and Kyle smiled and acted like idiotic with each other.

That is something you wouldn't expect from them, and what they would do after what happened; they have forgot their mistakes and had stopped talking about it.

Then, Yo and Chum Chum walked away, it seemed like they were quite on good terms with each other and with the boys, even for something which was forgotten. While walking away, Yo did the butterfly kiss with her eyelashes on Chum Chum on his cheek.

After they left, the boys went back doing their iconic love moments, like nose touching and making quite fun faces at each other like sticking their tongues out (Kyle did that, to be exact), Fanboy (again) put Kyle's back hair from his shaggy red hair.

"Kyle, I want to brush your hair" Fanboy told him. "Really, you do" Kyle said, happily, you can tell he got excited. "Yeah, because I love your hair" Fanboy told Kyle. "Thanks" he replied. "Can I have your hair" Fanboy asked such a question. "Oh Toby, why, I thought you really liked your hair" Kyle answered and asked such a question, he wondered why did Fanboy want his hair? 

"I do, I do like my hair" Fanboy answered a question. "Oh, but why mines" Kyle asked the same question, he wanted him to answer his question first. "Oh, ok, because it is very shaggy and you have such good bangs" he answered, he was more reasonable. "Oh, ok, shaggy hair can be a little bit of work, you'll have to comb it often" Kyle explained the reality of having shaggy hair.