Chapter 1 |🌑| First Day.

A/N; I got inspo by; cheeriosologo search them up they are AMAZING!!!!!!
Tell me if there are any mistakes + Faggots 😨

(POV; Fag- I mean Finney)

I woke up due to my sister Gwen hitting me with pillows and clothes, telling me to get up that it was 7:30. I got up slowly " GWEN, I'M UP CHILL, ILL GET READY JEEZ" I yelled tiredly. When she finally left my room, I went into my bathroom and brushed my teeth. Then I went to find clothes since Gwen threw them everywhere. After looking through my clothes I found my uniform, once I put it on. I fixed my hair.

(Random ass time skip bc I'm lazy😨)

After walking halfway to the school, Gwen ran off, and someone came up behind me. "I haven't seen you're face around here. Are you new around here?" The boy said. I looked at him. He was handsome. He had light brown hair that was styled nicely. He had a red/orange jacket on. "Oh, yeah, I just moved here," I had said to the boy. "How rude of me! I'm Billy! You can call me Bill, though," He had smiled at me. "I'm Finney, Finney Blake. Nice to meet you, Bill!" I smiled back softly. Bill was nice. He would crack random jokes. They were funny.

(another time, skip IM SORRYYYYYYYY)

{POV; None}

Once they got into the school, Bill showed Finney to the principles office, And Finney got his schedule, " do you need help with your schedule? There is still some time before classes start." He had asked me. I agreed because I don't want to walk into the wrong classroom and get embarrassed on my first day.

(Time skip #473720457 I'M SORRY ITS ONLY TEN MINUTES LATER, DAMN🤡🤡)

After Bill had shown Finny the school, which was huge but surprisingly didn't take long to walk around. The bell had ranged, and the students were walking to class. Finney had History first. The teacher was named Ms.Hitler... After my first few classes, then came lunch. 'I AM STARVING.' Thought Finny. But there was a fight at 11 fucking 30 IN THE MORNING. Finney was so annoyed, though the two boys that were fighting were. He had guessed that the boys' names were Robin and Matty. He was not sure though. That's what the crowd around them where saying. The boy with black shoulder-length poofy hair was on the ground bleeding from the nose. The boy hitting the other dude had a black bandana, a black tank top, and baggy jeans. His hair was shoulder-length but less curly than the other person's.

 His hair was shoulder-length but less curly than the other person's

{POV; Finny, imma change it in a sec lol, just to make yall angry 😨}

Once, the boy with the bandana got up. He looked at me with a confused look. I was giving him a death stare because I just wanted to eat. But both of them had to start a fight. After I had left the circle around them, the crowd seemed to leave. Two other boys carried away the other dude. I went to get lunch after a whole 10mins of them fighting...

{POV; TeenTitans Leader}

I had got off Matty. I spotted a boy that I have never seen before. I felt my face heat up a little. He had walked away, so I went into the bathroom to clean up tbh 'I think I broke that hijo de putas nose..." After I got cleaned up I went into the lunch room, I wasn't hungry so I sat with the "New kid"

A/N

OKAY SO UHM... I'M TO LAZY TO FINISH IT SO ILL DO IT TOMORROW ^^ ITS 4:36 AM IN THE MORNING

(words; 628)