"I'm grateful that you brought her back to me." I take a step back from Akira. He is looking down straight to the ground.

"But, I will never forgive you for what you've done to hurt Meg." I say to him coldly.

Akira finally opens his mouth to speak.

"Please... tell Meg..." He looks up. There are tears in his eyes but he fights not to drop them. "that I'm truly sorry... I mean it." He sobs. "And she's right. I don't love her, but I do like her." He says softly.

In my mind, I struggle to promise him or not. I took a long breathe.

"Fine, I will tell her. Leave her alone, Akira. She cannot be hurt." I walk away from him to press the button. The elevator door opens and I walk out. I turn my head back to see the depressed Akira in the elevator.

"Yuzuru Hanyu, please love her more than I do. Don't leave her." He begs.

And the door closed.

----

5 minutes before the time. Great. Even though I know that I'm not late, but I know Meg must be waiting for me already. I quicken my pace to the Grand Stairs to meet her.

"Hi, Yuzu." She smiles.

The tension in my heart scattered away to the air once I see her face. Her simple casual clothes, a white wavy t-shirt and blue jeans, highlight her delicate face. Her hair in a high pony tail. The look is clean, easygoing, and bright.

"Sorry for waiting." I apologize.

"It's ok." Meg says. " So? Let me guess... We're dinning in the hotel right? since you don't really go out."

"Yes... Sorry about that...." I say.

"It's alright. I like to be in the hotel. Its easier."

We head to the lounge, but a different lounge than the other skaters. I want to spend our time alone.

We sat down in our seats after a waiter leads us to our table. It's a Japanese restaurant, again. Meg seems very excited about the food on the menu. She orders a plate of salmon sashimi and other sushi rolls. I order the same as her. The waiter left after he has our orders.

"I can't believe what you said before." Meg starts the topic." You said that you think eating is very troublesome, why?"

Eating, for me is wasting so much time to practice on ice.

"Well... It wastes a lot of time. I feel I can do so many other things by using the time that I eat." I explain and look at her.

"But appreciating a great meal can be so enjoyable." She tries to persuade me.

"That I can't disagree." I put in a wide grin on my face." I love my mom's gyouza so much. Having a meal with my family is one of the things I cherish the most."

Meg looks at me with her head resting on her hand.

"You must love your mom and family so much." She says silently.

I am not surprised at Meg's statement. I love my family, but Meg is just brilliant in knowing most of my feelings. I let out a bright giggle to let her know that she's right.

The waiter interrupts us with our dishes being served. Meg places one sushi roll into her mouth and exclaims how delicious is the roll.

"You really like food." I hold my chopsticks and look at her, chewing like an adorable chipmunk.

Meg nods her head hardly to agree with what I said.

I have a bite of the roll.

Hmmm... She is right. It's so delicious.

-----------

"It's such a wonderful day." She says.

"I had one as well."

We finished our dinner, alone. Our conversation throughout the dinner is about our family and friends. Meg guessed right some of my friends: Oda, Kanako, Mao, and other skaters. She shared with me her supportive friend: Angel. I am grateful to the people who surround her and support her for this special relationship.

"So..." I try to start a new topic. "What are you going to do in the next few days??"

I am expecting her to say something like looking around in Japan again and we can perhaps stay together again. I thought that will be her answer. But it isn't.

"I'm going back to Taiwan the day after tomorrow."

My heart sinks to the bottom of the ocean. After all the days we've been apart, I thought she will be more eager to stay with me. However, she has such a happy smile on her face. I'm so confused with her answer.

"But!" She stares into my eyes and paused her words. Her exciting expression drops suddenly when she saw my uncertain face.

"What's wrong? Yuzu" Meg asks. Her eyes are sincere and truthful. How can she notice every change of emotion of mine??

I lower my eyesight.

"What's the matter?? Tell me, Yuzu." Meg frowns. "Did I say something wrong??"

"No!" I react to her words with sudden exclamation. "No, no..... You did nothing wrong..." I wave my hands in the air.

"It's just...." I let out a brief sigh. "I thought...."

Meg said nothing but listen carefully.

I look into her eyes to make sure if my words, that haven't been spoken yet, will not make the situation awkward. She is determined and right all the time. I know that no matter what I say, she will always be my best listener.

"I thought we could be together longer...." I try to push words outside my lips.

When I realize what I've just said, Meg is giggling.

"Oh, Yuzu...." She continues laughing. "I haven't finish my sentence... I mean, I'm going back to Taiwan to pack my luggage because I am moving to Toronto in 2 weeks." Meg projects a peace sign to me.

Redding from embarrassment, my face burns when I heard what Meg just said. Not only that I'm embarrassed of what I've just said and over-thought things, but also knowing that Meg is coming over to Toronto, where we can stay together longer and without leaving each other too far.

"You are not playing fair, Meg!" I complain to her while whining like an elementary student.
-------------

Ok, here it is~~~ I haven't been able to update for a while... I was busy with my schoolwork and activities. But I finally have time to write again! I know this chapter is kind of meh, but I promise I'll write more in the future!!!
As always, love yuzu.
Jinbobo