No, I won't cry. This is just part of my pregnancy hormones. I am not sensitive. Damn it.

Tumawid lang kami sa kabilang kalsada kung saan mayroong italian restaurant. As soon as we entered the main door, I saw Dice looking at his phone with a cocky smirk etched on his lips.

May kalokohan na namang ginagawa 'to.

"Dice..." agaw ni Terrence sa atensyon niya.

He lifted his head and met our gaze. Ibinaba niya ang cell phone niya at sumandal sa backrest ng silya.

"Hey, lovebirds," he chuckled. "Up for some good news?"

Hinila ni Terrence ang upuan sa tabi ko, senyales na maupo ako doon. I sat down without looking at him. Mula sa gilid ng mga mata ko, nakita kong naupo na rin siya.

"What is it, Dice?"

Ngumisi si Dice. "Well, Duke has already made a first move with your best friend, Priscilla."

Ngumiwi ako. "Old friend, Dice. And... Duke?"

Duke is his brother. Pang apat sa magkakapatid, iyon ang pagkakaintindi ko. He looks like the combination of Tito Dashiel and Tiya Dreya. Tall, dark and handsome. His appearance was actually rough and you already know what's next.

Anong mayroon sa kaniya at kay Ruth?

"Wait. Si Duke? Akala ko ba ikaw ang gagawa ng plano mo?" tanong ni Terrence.

"Sorry. I can't do it. I have a reason," he smirked and showed his phone to us with a picture already in there. "My brother is doing well. What do you think?"

Nanglaki ang mga mata ko nang makita si Duke na nakaupo sa dulo ng kama. He was wearing a white button down shirt and black slacks. Ang tatlong butones ng long sleeve niya, nakabukas pa.

But what caught my attention was the woman riding on him. Duke took a mirror selfie with that position. Hindi alam nung babae dahil nakatalikod siya. She's only wearing a black brassiere, the trace of her spinal cord was obvious on her back.

Duke has that evil smirk on his lips as if he's telling us that we already know what to expect next.

Umiling ako. "No scandal, Dice."

Ngumisi si Dice. "Don't worry. We are not that kind of men. We only fuck hard but we will never be kiss and tell."

Nilingon ko si Terrence. He was glaring at Dice with furrowed brows as if he was asking him to shut up. Huminga ako nang malalim at tiningnan si Dice.

"What's his plan?"

Binitawan ni Dice ang cell phone niya at pinagkrus ang mga braso sa ibabaw ng kaniyang dibdib.

"Seduce her and make her fall in love with him? When the girl is already inside his trap then Duke's going to drop her like a hot potato."

Natahimik ako, naisip kung tama ba na sa ganoong klase ng pagganti ang nararapat. I know it's already a win case for Duke since Ruth is a sucker for Monasterio. Madali na lang para sa kaniya ang paibigin ito.

But then it involves emotional feelings. I'm not sure if she's going to take it easily.

"Don't even think of stopping them. She deserves it." Terrence whispered as if he knew what was going on inside my head.

Hindi ko siya sinagot at tiningnan lang si Dice na may ngisi sa mga labi.

"Let her face the consequence of what she did to you, Priscilla. She should be thankful that Duke would never do something worse than hurting her feelings."

We suddenly heard a knock outside the glasswalls beside us. Sabay-sabay kaming napatingin doon at nakita ang isang babaeng sa tingin ko ay nasa edad bente anyos lang.

She was beautiful, her face a bit angelic. Maliit lang siya at balingkinitan ang katawan. Her clothes were somehow far from what is in right now. Long floral dress with long sleeves in the middle of this hot weather. She's also wearing a headband and eyeglasses with a huge spectacles.

She was looking at Dice with her lips a bit protruding.

"You know her, Dice?"

Nang tingnan ko si Dice ay nakatayo na ito, napapailing bago ako tiningnan.

"You're asking me earlier the reason why I can't go on with the plan about your old friend," he licked his lower lip and glanced at the girl outside. "She's my reason."

Nilampasan na kami ni Dice at naglakad palabas ng restaurant. Kumaway sa amin 'yong babae, nakangiti. She then went towards the main door where Dice was about to come out.

"Who is she?" I asked out of nowhere while still looking at them.

The girl was poking Dice on his arm. Habang si Dice, salubong ang mga kilay habang pinagmamasdan ito na tila iritado.

She's far from the modern women I know. Her get up will actually pass for the nerdy type. I'm not judging her but how did their path cross with each other?

"Madisson. She's the one Dice got pregnant." sagot ni Terrence.

Oh. She's the one? Hindi halatang buntis siya dahil sa liit na babae. Baka ilang linggo pa lang rin? Kung ako nga na halos kasing tangkad ni Terrence at payat rin naman, hindi pa halatang may laman na ang tiyan.

"There are two. Where's the other one?" muling tanong ko.

"I don't know."

Inalis ko ang tingin sa wall at itinuon ito sa harapan. I avoid looking at him for the tone of his voice was now back to being cold.

Huminga ako nang malalim at binalingan siya, hindi na nakatiis. He was leaning his back against the chair while staring hardly at me.

"You know what, Monasterio? Fuck you." I rolled my eyes.

His cold treatment is now getting into my nerves. Kasi hindi ko kaya, kahit anong pag-intindi ang gawin ko, hindi ko kayang tanggapin na ganoon ang trato niya sa akin.

I always want his attention. Gusto kong kinukulit niya ako. I want him to be touchy whenever we're together. Hindi katulad ngayon na tila ba napapaso siya sa tuwing didikitan niya ako.

The edge of his lips curled up. The shivers that smirk gave me made the hair on my nape rise.

"Yeah. We need to do that..." he whispered huskily. "As soon as possible."

Epilogue and Special chapters are exclusive for VIPs on Patreon, Spaces, and Facebook Group.

Completed on VIP Spaces and Patreon. To those who want to avail the membership, kindly message Warranj Novels on Facebook.

Facebook page: Warranj Novels

Facebook: Anj Monasterio

Order books on Facebook: Warranj Suarez Monasterio

Facebook Group: Warranj Stories

Patreon: warranj

Twitter: WarranjWP

Instagram: warranjwp