Chapter 2: She Never Died

Please comment it makes me feel happy 🙏

The title only makes sense at the end of this chapter.

4 Years Later...

Moon

When Moon woke up in their small hut that she and her sister shared she realized that Clearsight was gone probably training with father as usual. Clearsight was the favorite and Moon was the failure. Her sister had grown up to be be a strong warrior and would one day be the leader of the tribe and Moon would be watching her on the sidelines. Moon leaped into the air and flew towards one of the rainwing stalls where Avocado , her only friend, was selling scrolls. The elderly lady's eyes light up when she saw Moon. "Ahh, Moon. My favorite reader and customer. How are you?" Moon smiled, her company always made her happy. ' I'm good thankyou, how are you?' "Oh, I'm just fine. I saw your father  walking by with your sister , he didn't look happy, did he find your scrolls?" Moon had a stash of hidden scrolls that she bought from Avocado, She had to hide her scrolls because if her father found them he would give them all to her sister. 'No, he hasn't found them. Clearsight probably asked him a question about our mother.' Moon and Clearsight had been told that right after they hatched a group of icewings had killed her. Clearsight couldn't remember anything about her but Moon remembered how she had cradled them both, how she looked and what she said. "Mmm. Well, what scrolls would you like to buy, I have one about the history of Phyrrhia!" Avocado said cheerfully ' Yes, I would like that one and also one about nightwing powers' Avocado searched the shelves "Here you go! You'll probably have to suffer your father's temper again today so those will be free.' Moon shook her head but Avocado pushed her off the platform.

Clearsight

'This isn't fair! Me and Moon deserve to know about mother! We don't even know what her name is!' she screamed into her pillow. The door to her and her sister's bedroom creaked open and her father stepped in ' Secretkeeper, your mother's name was Secretkeeper' and then he left the room.

Morrowseer

Morrowseer hated seeing his daughters sad especially when Moonwatcher was sad. He knew he rarely talked to her but he had a good reason to not to . She looked so much like her mother that whenever he looked at her all she saw was a younger version of Secretkeeper and he was scared to talk to her in case it would make Moon sad. He went to his room and looked out the window, Moon was coming back, I wonder where she was all this time. She walked into the house and entered her and Clearsight's room. Morrowseer stood up and flew all the way to the hidden nightwing prison where someone very special to him was being held. And that someone was Secretkeeper.