Chapter 8

(Zrina's POV)

I walk around with my blanket wrapped around me as I see the Jake is back, all the kids and the adults run to the people on the mission "Tey Tey? Lo'ak?" I call out walking through a crowd of people, "are you okay" I say running to them seeing Neteyam wounded.

"They would've been fine if they stayed on watch" Jake comments irritation in his tone "Where's glitch?" I ask, " I'm here Sister" she walk up to me hugging me. "Little pint can you go help Kiri?" "You guya are injured, this is more important" I say looking back at him as he walk up to Neteyam.

I check to see if Glitch has no major injuries, "I'm okay Miss Tsahik" she says sarcastically and I show her, her scarred arm. "And you have bruises on your back too" I say taking her to the recovery tent.

Kiri comes in looking confused "Kiri?" I ask "Oh! There you are, I wanted to see you heal someone up close" she says sitting next to me, I smile and get a oil and a certain plant that not many people use.

"What's that?" She asks as I rub it on Glitch's bruises that's on her back "it's a dapophet, instead of the healing rose" I say getting the healing rose, "Why?" She asks, "It heals faster doesn't leave scars and-!" I put the petal on Glitch's arm "OW" she snatches her arm form me.

"It stings less" I explain gently taking my sister's arm putting the Dapophet on it. I look over to her smiling, "that's cool!" She says excitedly, i cup my hand so the spirit that flew in can land in them.

"Woah" she says while her eyes start to light up while as my spirits come in landing around us, "You're so connected with Eywa, I can feel it" Kiri comments as she plays with the spirits.

"Yeah well" My sister lays down covering herself with a blanket as put the spirit I was holding on her chest. "I wasn't apart of the Hidden Clan when we were young, it was me and my siblings, I was alone raising them. Became really spiritual throughout the years" I explain putting all my medical items in a basket.

We both stand up and I give her the kit "use that on Tey Tey and Lo'ak" I instruct, the spirits fly on my as I walk out "we should hang out more! You're so cool" Kiri walks next to me as we walk through the village.

I hear whispers and woah's throughout the crowd "We really should, maybe I can teach you a couple of things" I say as Trina holds my hand. "Hellooo my little sister, where's your brother" I say picking her up as the spirits fly away.

"He's talking with Lo'ak" Trina says laying on my chest, "Made any friends today" I ask going to another Recovery Tent "Tuk and I became good friend-!" "Trina!" I hear took calling for her "Go ahead love" I say putting her down as I walk up next to Neteyam.

"OW!" He hisses, Kiri recommends the Dapophet plant and oil mixture to Mo'at "Why should I change my way of healing" "You'll hear a lot less fuss and it won't leave a nasty scar." Kiri explains rubbing it into his wound.

"You okay Tey Tey" I ask caressing his cheek He says, "I'll be fine" he says placing his hand on mine, "She's a sharp, pretty one Grandson" Mo'at says getting up smiling at me, I smile back as I feel like he is embarrassed.

"Thank you" I bow my head as I look at Lo'ak "Lo'ak did you get hurt?" "No, im okay" he shakes his head walking out. I look over to Z'ack as he shrugs at me, we both get up and walk out.

"I'll do perimeter check with you later Tey Tey" I say as me and Z'ack walk to our tent area.

"Oh he gonna do a perimeter check on something, or should i say..... someone-! OW!" i hit z'acks arm, "Go check on glitch