| Chapter 3, BMW. |

Start from the beginning

"Fine, we'll go alone, we didn't want you guys coming anyways." You said making your way to the driver's side of your car. You gave Lo'ak a look gesturing for him to make a move, he shook his head saying no before you gave him a pissed off face.

"Ok, fine I'll go, I don't have anything better to do. Reya, you wanna come with me?" Your twin asked, making her face light up. She said yes of course and went to his passenger side to get in.

Ao'nung gave her a look heading over to the passenger side, his sister rolling down the window.

"Why are you going with this bitch, let me drive you." He said reaching for the door only for it to be Locked

Lo'ak started to pull out giving Ao'nung the finger before driving off. Roxto let out a laugh before stopping when Ao'nung looked at him. You on the other hand hopped in your car about to leave before Ao'nung rudely got into your car throwing his things in your back seat.

"What are you doing?" You asked him making him turn towards you. He only rolled his eyes before responding.

"I've gotta keep any eye on my sister, she can't get close with your brother." He said fixing his seat leaning it back and making it go back due to his high.

"Don't you drive?" You asked shifting your car into reverse before pulling out of the parking lot. "And what about Roxto?" You asked as you saw him walking off.

"His car broke down so I'm letting him use mine until he gets done with work. That was the plan and we were going to use Taireya's car to get home but now we're on this adventure, so might as well come." He said watching you drive.

He had to admit your car was nice of course not as nice as his but it was nice, and they way you drove and the way you just displayed yourself in the drivers seat made him feel a type of way.

"It'll be fun, maybe you'll actually learn to enjoy my company. I can always take you home as well." You stated making him smile a bit.

-

9:30 pm

"Oh my goodness, Ao'nung you're going to throw up!" You said as the boy only smiled and shooed you away. He and Lo'ak were challenged to see who could eat the most cookies tonight. Ao'nung was on his 6th while Lo'ak was still on his 3rd. The boy wouldn't stop even though he had already won.

"Lo'ak you're losing!!" Tsireya screamed at him, slightly shaking him. Lo'ak put a hand on the back of her chair, his head leaned on the table. He was trying his hardest to not vomit everywhere.

"Take that pussy." Ao'nung said, leaning back in his chair. You lightly pulled one of his curly locks making him look at you. You both smiled at another before you took your finger to wipe off some chocolate he had on the corner of his lips.

Ao'nung looked at you for a second you watched as his gaze softened, before you both looked over at Lo'ak who was basically crying.

"Ao'nung help him!" His sister said, the tall boy stood up retrieving Lo'ak from his chair. Both of you girls watched as the boys went off to the bathroom, hearing Ao'nung scream 'come on man!' As you watched Lo'ak's hand fly to his mouth.

"My brother takes a liking to you." Tsireya said catching your attention, you smiled and rolled your eyes.

"Yes for my homework." You replied back, but Tsireya frowned at this and shook her head no.

"He fancies you. He asks me about you all the time!" She insisted, making you think.

Ao'nung's attitude towards you had changed. He actually did stop asking you for answers and started to do the work with you instead. Then after practice he would ask you to come study with him but it was never at his house. It was either the school, or a place you guys would meet up.