"I know but Carlos might actually like you and I know you said you weren't going to date guys that are way older than you again but Carlos is a nice guy and he was there for you even after you left that party because you were scared to be alone knowing Juan was in town. Just think about it," He said before I headed to where I was going to meet with the media team.

***

cassiegonzalez some pictures from this weekend

cassiegonzalez some pictures from this weekend. By far the best work weekend. Congratulations on the win boys fcbarcelona and thank you mercedesamgf1 for giving me the opportunity to officially work with an F1 team

***

I had managed to get some pretty good shots before the race and during. I was sitting with Robert, Lia, and, Liam at one of the tables in the hospitality, all of us on our computers. Lia was editing the pictures we sent her, Liam was posting stuff to the social media accounts, Robert was editing the pictures he didn't send to Lia since he was going to post them on his personal instagram account, and I was editing a video for my youtube channel.

We stayed there until it was time to go. I decided to walk to Pascale house instead of calling a taxi just to take in my surroundings. She invited the girls and I to have dinner after the race.

When I got to the block I realized that people were living in the house I lived while growing up. There was three cars outside and the outside looked the same as always. I never saw that house as home as I barely spent time there and my parents were only home at night and if they weren't they were in their offices at home.

The Leclerc house always felt like home as I was always welcomed here and loved. This was my home away from home as Bajamar is my home in Tenerife which was where I was born and where my family lived besides my parents who live somewhere out of Spain now but no one in the family knows and my two cousins who live in Barcelona. I love Barcelona it truly felt like my second home within Spain.

I entered the house to see the three Leclerc brothers, my best friends, and Carlos sitting in the living room.

"Dude, you look tired," Arthur said as I sat in between Carlos and Chloe and placed my head on her shoulder.

"Arthur, she had a long day yesterday and literally flew in last night to then wake up like four hours later," Bella said while Chloe was taking my backpack that by the coffee table and taking out my camera.

"How was the game yesterday?" Lorenzo asked as Chloe stopped scrolling through my camera and handed it to Lorenzo.

"Look for yourself," She said and him and Arthur looked through the picture I took yesterday.

"You really do get the most cursed pictures on accident. Why is Pedro getting choked?" Arthur asked and I just shrugged my shoulders.

"You should get us tickets to watch Barcelona play," Bella said as she got the camera handed to her, "I see they officially claimed this camera also, who put the still this time?"

"Pedro, who else would do it. Neymar left the in my first year as a photographer and Leo left earlier this month so there was no one else who could of put it there," I said and Carlos stared at the sticker.

The guys liked placing a Barcelona sticker on my cameras and it all started because of Neymar and Leo. The old one was placed by Leo and I got a new work camera late last month.

According to Pedro, Leo had given him the sticker since he wasn't able to place it one his last match. This was the first one he placed one on the camera since he joined the team.

I got my camera back and I noticed Arthur smiling at his phone and I took a picture and Lorenzo noticed and he looked at Arthur's phone and he used our secret sign language to tell what was happening and told me to take a picture when he gave the signal.

I waited until Lorenzo did the signal before I took the picture and quickly took out the SD card quickly knowing what was about to happen. "Four for four Cass hasn't missed a signal time Arthur has shot his shot," Lorenzo said as I hand the card to Carlos and mouth 'hide it' and Arthur's head shot up.

"Cassie, give me your camera," He said as he got up and I followed his action. We started going around the table like what we did a couple years.

He ran towards me and I ran towards the other and ran up the stairs and went into his room. He assumed he was going to get to me but I went out his window as I was used to climb through his window whenever we wanted to hang out at night or I got in an argument with my parents and didn't want to be there.

I was sitting in between Carlos and Chloe again by the time he came down and saw me and took my camera from the table.

"Really? When did you take it out?" He asked and I smiled at him.

"Before Lorenzo said anything," I simply said before everyone broke out into conversation.

"Do you work for Barcelona or something?" Carlos asked us and I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm a photographer for the team for like three years after three years of being in their academy," I said and he was actively listening.

"Why didn't you go pro?" He asked and I thought back to the day I made the decision to not go pro.

"I wanted to go to University to have a back up plan because any day I could get hurt really bad and end my whole career and I probably also wanted to my make my parents I had never made them proud," I said looking down at my fingers.

"I am sure you would of had a very successful football career, I have seen you play and you are amazing," He said smiling and I smiled back. I felt someone glaring at us, "If you don't mind, can I get your number?"

"I don't mind at all," I said and he handed me his number and I put it in and saw Charles was the one that glaring.

Maybe Arthur was right but even if I gave Carlos a chance, I didn't want to be in another toxic relationship again. How do I know Carlos won't be like Juan?