𝘋𝘈𝘛𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘗𝘙𝘖𝘍𝘐𝘓𝘌𝘚

Start from the beginning

── 𐙚⋆.   SHIP NAME.   do - woo
── 𐙚⋆.   ANNIVERSARY.   january 21 , 2017
── 𐙚⋆.   ANNOUNCED.   may 2 , 2019

── 𐙚⋆.   NCTZENS ACCEPTANCE.  74%
── 𐙚⋆.   KOREAN ACCEPTANCE.  62%
── 𐙚⋆.   WESTERN ACCEPTANCE.  71%

NICKNAMES
☆﹚ ࣪ ִ. ୭ ✧ ˚. ᵎᵎ. for him - babe
☆﹚ ࣪ ִ. ୭ ✧ ˚. ᵎᵎ. for her - honey

FACTS
―୨୧⋆ ˚ doyoung likes to give jiwoo forehead kisses
―୨୧⋆ ˚   they were voted most likely to get married first by the other members
―୨୧⋆ ˚   they like cooking together
―୨୧⋆ ˚   they spend most of their time chilling and watching shows together
―୨୧⋆ ˚   hugs. a lot of hugs

MOMENTS
―୨୧⋆ ˚ when members found out they were dating because they found them cuddling and fast asleep on the couch in the 127 dorm living room
―୨୧⋆ ˚   when they set the kitchen on fire while cooking
―୨୧⋆ ˚   when jiwoo posted a photo of doyoung with pigtails and it went viral
―୨୧⋆ ˚   when jiwoo was spotted visiting doyoung and the other members during 127 promotions
―୨୧⋆ ˚   when they were spotted by nctzens while they were on a date and everyone was gushing about how cute they were

── 𐙚⋆.   FIRST KISS
the sudden movement of his arms wrapping around her waist from behind made jiwoo jump slightly out of surprise. as she turned her head she saw doyoung looking at her with a small smile. "you startled me."

"sorry," he replied softly, burying his face in the crook of her neck. "what are you making?" the words sounded soft as he rested his chin on her shoulder.

"tteokbokki." jiwoo replied as she focused on stirring the hot liquid. doyoung hummed as he leaned closer so he could place a quick kiss on the female's cheek. she raised her eyebrows at the sudden action and turned her head to look at him.

her eyes glided from his own slowly down to his lips and back up, she swallowed before leaning closer to be able to place her lips on his for a short kiss. after pulling back she noticed him smiling, so she fully turned around and pulled him back into the kiss. while smiling against each other's lips, doyoung softly squeezed her waist.

a sizzling sound caused them to break apart, "oh my god, the tteokbokki!" jiwoo exclaimed turning back towards the food she started making earlier.

── 𐙚⋆.   FIRST 'I LOVE YOU'
a smile was playing on jiwoo's lips as she took a big bite of her ramyeon. it had been a while since her and doyoung were able to eat dinner together — because of differences in their schedules — and even though it was almost midnight, she was happy to be eating with him, "i missed this."

doyoung let out a soft hum, looking at her with his lips quirked up, "promotions are over so i have bit more free time now," he let out a soft breath, moving his hand closer to her so he could place a loose strand of hair behind her ear "we can do something fun soon?"

"such as?" the female smiled as she watched him take another bite. he shrugged, blowing out the hot air from the ramyeon, "doesn't really matter, if it's with just you it's fine."

jiwoo giggles, "you're so cute." she ruffled his hair, placing a kiss on his cheek, "i love you." she spoke softly before going back to her bowl of ramyeon, not noticing doyoung widening his eyes as he looked at her. the smile formed back on his lips as he kept his eyes on her, admiring her small actions as she was eating. "i love you too." he breathed out.

jiwoo looked up at him, her lips still curled up in a smile as she leaned closer to pull him into a soft kiss, "finish your ramyeon before it turns cold." she whispered against his lips before moving back and taking another bite for herself.