|° Chapter three, failed relation? °|

Techno, Dream, and Tommy had been talking for about a hour, Kaiju had fallen asleep and is now lying agent Dream, they heard a knock and Techno knew who it was so all he said was 'Come in' and Phil entered the room. "Oh, Dream hello.." Phil said as he entered the house. "Hello Phil." Dream said as he wasn't really in the mood anymore to talk to Phil since Tommy told him he wasn't a supporter of LGBTQ+ people.. "So how has my son been?" Phil said in his normal calm and gentle voice. "We have been fine Dadza." Techno said still laying his head on Dreams shoulder. "Who's the kid?" Phil asked pointing to Kaiju. "None of your concerns Phil." Dream said sharply as if he was getting eritatied from all the talking Phil was doing. "Okay, okay, chill mate." Phil said as he looked at Dream. Tommy had put his phone down so Phil couldn't see it and looked quite upset and walked to his room not wanting to deal with Phil scolding him again. Techno knew Tommy wasn't the best at communicating with Phil since Phil yelled at Tommy for having a boyfriend and Phil didn't even talk to Tommy just Techno, didn't even ask how he was doing and basically forgot about Tommy. Dream didn't look to happy and Phil was not questioning what was up with Techno and Dream because Techno never layed his head on anyone's shoulder not even Phil's. "Whats up with you two?" Phil asked looking kinda disgusted at the thought thay they might be dating. "Nothing, I'm just tired and Dream and I are close now stop asking questions I want sleep for hells sake." Techno said making sure he didn't cuse because Dream would hit him if he did cuse infront of Kaiju even if he is sleeping since Kaiju is able to remember everything that he hears even when he is asleep which is why Dream like's to use that to a bit of a advantage which does come in hand a LOT and I mean a lot. "Alright, just wanted to check up ok you mate." Phil said then left closing the door behide him. "Finally." Tommy said as he walked back downstairs since he heard the door shut. "Yup. I hate being asked questions." Techno said as he still had his head laying on Dream's shoulder. "You two really don't like Phil do you?" Dream asked. "Nope not at all." Techno said as he slowly drifted off to sleep. "And he's asleep.." Dream said as he put his arm around Techno. "He hasn't gotten proper sleep since he started some project that no one knows about except him so." Tommy said as he sat down on the other couch. "I see, could you put Kaiju to bed? I'm going to but Techno in his bed so be wont have to sleep on the couch." Dream asked as he picked up Kaiju to hand to Tommy which Tommy put Kaiju in his room since Kaiju still doesn't have his own since Techno has been busy with other things and he was hoping the room would be done once Dream got out but he didn't get it done. Dream picked up Techno like he was a feather and put Techno on his bed then left the room to go work on Kaiju's room since Techno hadn't finished it and Dream had nothing to do, luckily Techno already had gotten all of the materials to make the room so it didn't take Dream long to finish the room, it took around 3 hours to finish it which was nothing compared to what Dream has already built. Once Dream got back into the house after finishing Kaiju's room he made dinner since he knew Techno and Kaiju would be up soon and Toomy was hungry anyways so it was a good time to make dinner so might as well. It only took Dream 20 minutes to make dinner and once it was done Dream gave a plate to Tommy and Kaiju was already up when it finished so Kaiju was givin some food aswell, the only person that was still asleep and didn't eat anything or was eating something yet was Techno. Dream went to go wake Techno up so he could eat since Dream didn't want Techno to go hungry. "Techno.. Techno!" Dream said and Techno finally turned around. "Hmmm..?" Techno would say as he slowly opened his eyes. "I made dinner. Go eat." Dream said as he got up since he was crouched down next to the bed. "Oh alright.." Techno responded and got up slowly walking down the stairs. "What is for dinner?" Techno asked. "Curry rise." Tommy responded to Technos question. "Oh, I haven't had that is years.." Techno said as he walked over and sat at the dinner table and Dream handed Techno a bowl of Curry rise. They all finished dinner and Dream cleaned everything up so Techno didn't have too (HOUSEWIFE MUCH). Everyone had gone to bed now, Techno was surprised that Kaiju's room was already done but didn't ask anymore questions since he really just wanted sleep. Tommy and Kaiju were both passed out in there rooms asleep, while Techno and Dream were still up. "You okay Techno?" Dream asked since Techno didn't look to good. "I'm fine, just tired." Techno responded. "You sure?" Dream asked. "Yeah, let's just head to bed and I'll tell you in the morning.." Techno said as he layed down next to Dream and would hold Dream but Dream was the one who was holding Techno tight. Dream kissed Technos forehead and slowly drifted to leap since Techno fell asleep as soon as he layed his head on Dreams chest..

Damn forth update of today.. eh.
Okay for those who are confused Techno is a bottom in this AU and Dream is a Top. Also Dream acts like a housewife but that's okay, he likes to clean that's also why I called him a housewife haha!
Anyways have a good day/night lovelys!
Words: 1018