chapter 3 (diary)

Dear diary it's been about 1 year since my family moved here. At first I thought I wasn't ever going to fit in that I was going to really miss my home. But then I met the Tennysons. They're my best friends now. When we first got here after 5 months that we got to know each other then at first trying to ask me out. But I told them the truth that I didn't want to and I didn't want to ruin our friendship. Besides he smells like a brother to me. Well an older brother. Gwen and I became study buddies whenever we get ready for a test or an exam. Help each other out with things that we have trouble with. Ben's parents and my parents have gotten along quite well including Gwen's. Ben told me so much about his grandpa Max I finally got to meet him. He was really nice man but he's cooking was a bit..... Unique.!?!? I've noticed some strange things happening. When I first met Max My parents looked really shocked kind of worried when they first saw him. He at first was shocked when he saw her my parents were. I was hanging out with Ben and Gwen Max my parents had a talk privately they never told me what it was cuz afterwards they just acting like everything was all normal. Typhen hiding a lot of secrets from me lately I trust my parents but I just got to know what's wrong. Maybe the knew Max in the past. Thursday did why were they talking privately?
Anyway lightly Gwen's been talking to me about crushes and boys. She asked me the other day if I had a crush on anyone. I told her no that none of the guys at the school attracted me at all. Besides they mostly try to ask me out just because I'm more of the bigger side. Or they just didn't want to ask me out at all. I know one day I'll find someone out there for me. Because I know he's out there. I've seen him... In my dreams.. I remember it clearly.
I'm standing in an open field was night time The only thing shining was the stars. There was someone calling out my name. I turn around when I saw the figure locking towards me I kind of quite see what he looked like because his face covered in shadow. He helped my hand and pull me closer. And when we were about to kiss that's when it ends. Every time I wake up. I know it sounds a bit cliche but every time I have that dream it makes me feel better knowing that there is someone for me.

Anyway back to strange stuff happening. There are moments when I talk or I at least try to talk about different living beings possibly living in the universe but then Ben or Gwen just quickly changes the subject. At first I thought they were being annoyed by how much I was talking about it but lately I started thinking things over. They are definitely trying to not talk about it for some reason.
Also something strange happened when I turned 16. I felt this weird burst of energy inside me. Electricity was going on and off. I started to feel dizzy a bit. That's what I realize I started to glow?? And I had these visions but I couldn't quite see what they were because they were going by too quickly. Next thing I remember was blacking out before waking up in the hospital.

My parents and my friends were there worried and asked me what happened. I wanted to tell them but I didn't want to sound crazy. I didn't even know what happened to me. So I just saw them that I must have eaten something really bad or fell and hit my head. The doctor told me I had to stay for at least two more days just to make sure. Thankfully my friend's visited me and Gwen helped me on the studies and Ben told me about his soccer game that was coming up soon. I told him I was going to be there to cheer him on.

Yes a weird stuff has been happening and stuff but meeting new people and making friends was the best thing since we got here. I don't know what will happen in the future they have a feeling it's going to change our lives.

And little did Lucy know that she was right.