The Peacemaker's Daughter

Start from the beginning

"I never saw Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR so mad when Viscount Beck didn't show up at your grandmother's funeral and internim. He vowed to get even." Lady Patricia states.

"I remember him blasting his father and telling me that his damn father would pay." Lady Patricia states.

"Your paternal grandfather, Viscount Lord William David Beck preferred his mistress over your grandmother." Lady Patricia explains.

"Lady Eliza Katherine was such a beautiful young woman with golden blonde hair, blue eyes, and fair skin. Your great-grandfather loved her so much." Lady Patricia tells Lord David William II.

"Lord Edwin William and Lady Penelope had the happiest marriage despite the fact that they only had one child." Lady Patricia tells him.

"I think out of all your great-great-grandfather's sons, Lord Edwin William Howard was the best of them." Lady Patricia confesses.

"When I look at Lord Patrick William II. I can see a lot of your great-great-grandfather in him." Lady Patricia explains.

"Lady Samhain has taken after her father and me with her hair and eyes." Lady Patricia confesses.

"I know my son and it isn't beyond him to falsely accuse your mother of sleeping around with someone ." Lady Patricia tells them.

"Grandmother. My mother did sleep around with my third cousin, Lord Richard William Carey and Lord Charles Andrew Howard II and with them I have my sisters, Lady Caroline Matilda Carey and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard and my brother, Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey." Lady Samhain tells her.

"My son and your mother married in order to provide your great-grandfather with a male line great-grandchild and that was Lady Elizabeth.' Lady Patricia states.

"They had an agreement that they would have an open marriage." Lady Patricia explains.

"My dear Lady Samhain. My youngest son is incapable of loving anyone. He was infatuated with your mother when she first arrived on Star Base 12 and he pursued her relentlessly until he won her. " Lady Patricia states.

"I knew that your third cousin was more in love with your mother but my son didn't care and he did what he had to please his grandfather who died ten years before his birth." Lady Patricia tells them.

"Your father is nothing less than a power-hungry young man." Lady Patricia explains.

"I know that your mother raised you well and you won't do anything to dishonor either of your great-great-great-grandfathers." Lady Patricia states.

Lady Samhain and Lord David William Beck II spend their honey-moon in Lennox Territory with Lady Samhain first cousin once removed, Lord Alexander Charles Howard and her second cousin, Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart and Lord James Alexander Stuart.

They have a good time in Lennox Territory and finally they return from Lennox to Norfolk Territory where Lord Patrick William III is waiting to escort them safely through the Norfolk Territory and Lord Richard William Carey is waiting at the border of Norfolk and Bedford to see that his third cousins safely back to Beltane Manor where Lord Andrew Charles, Lady Karissa, Lord David William and Lady Katherine are waiting for them and when Lady Karissa and Lady Katherine see their two children they walk up together and embrace them " Did you enjoy Lennox Territory?" Lady Karissa asks them.

"Mom. Lennox Territory is full of history." Lady Samhain tells them.

"Dad. Lord David Willliam II and I have decided to name our first daughter after your mother." Lady Samhain tells her father.

"I am sure that your grandmother is very touched and moved." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

What do you know about my great-grandfather Stuart?" Lady Samhain asks.

"I know what your grandfather told about him and what Lord Alexander Charles told me." Lord Andrew Charles explains.

"I know that Lord David Alexander Stuart traveled with Lord Patrick Willliam Howard in 2153 and it is your great-granddaughter who is your grandmother." Lord Andrew Charles explains.

"I think he was born in 2186, and his daughter was born in 2212 and they were married in 2228 and your uncle was born in 2215 and he married 2245 and he had Lord Alexander Charles in 2252 as I was two years older than he is." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"Lord Alexander Charles married in 2289 and Lady Alexandrina was born in 2282 and Lord Robert Alexander was born in 2289." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"Your uncle became Duke of Lennox in 2250." Lord Andrew Charles explains.

"I think it is a fine idea that you want to name your daughter after your paternal grandmother. I love her but I would never shame your mother like my father did to my mother. He never made her Duchess of Norfolk Territory when he became Duke of Norfolk Territory in 2240." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"Your grandmother is the daughter and sister of The Duke of Lennox Territory." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"I know that your great-grandmother became Duchess with your great-grandfather in 2210, and your great-great-grandmother became Duchess when your great-great-grandfather in 2190." Lord Andrew Charles states.

Lady Elizabeth walks in with Lord Richard Edward III and they walk over to Lady Samhain and Lord David William II " Sis. Grandmother sends her love." Lady Samhain tells Lady Elizabeth.

"Lord Richard Edward III. We must invite granny over when Lady Karissa Ann is born" Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann tells Lord Richard Edward Howard III.

"I will send a message to your first cousin, Lord Alexander Charles Stuart to bring your grandmother over to see her first great-grandchild." Lord Richard Edward III tells her.

Lady Elizabeth and Lady Samhain embrace each other and Lady Elizabeth asks " When can I expect my little Lady Karissa to have a first cousin?"

"Lord David William II and I want to return to Clarence Territory. I have a Dukedom to govern and once I see it is prosperous and happy . Lord David William II and I will see that my niece is given a first cousin." Lady Samhain tells her.

Every family comes with a set of Peace-Makers and in Howard-Beck it was Lady Samhain and Lord David William Beck II.