4 | First Years

• Trey is a Thoma main

RAZOR, that's (Name)'s first thought when she first saw the man responsible for taking her away from the rowdy crowd. However, Razor was pale and doesn't have wolf-like ears. This man was tan, has animalistic features (along with the fluffy tail), and has a buff figure...

     "Razor!"

     The man scrunched his face (his ears twitching), "Do I look like a sharp thing to you?"

     She flinched from the way he bares his fangs, "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to say that!" She apologized, bringing her hands together. "I have a friend called Razor and I thought that was you!"

     He huffed, "Sure. The name's Jack, not Razor," he introduced himself. He must've noticed the strange smell she was emitted along with the strange face, "Let's get out of here."

     "But Ortho—"

     "There's no time to chat! Let's go!"

Wrapping his arm around (Name)'s waist, he carried her like a potato sack and ran out of the area. Ortho and Rook, still between the rowdy students, suddenly lost (Name) in their area and only left her red, glowing orb on the ground—her pyro vision...

     "OI, JACK, WHAT YA GOT THERE?!" A friend of Jack, someone who has ginger hair, asked. "Yo, did you kidnap a student or something? They look terrified," he whistled.

True, (Name) was shivering on Jack's shoulder. Once he returned her to the ground, she went to the nearest tree and might've thrown up. His friend laughed at her state while the other male beside him, someone with blue hair and green eyes, felt bad and started to pat her back...

     "Are you okay?" The (pretty) boy asked, assisting the sick adventurer. "Do you need some water?"

     She pulled a thumbs up—her signature thumbs up, "I'm alright... No need to worry about me..." She assured, yet continued puking. "... I may need some towel or handkerchief, please...?"

     The ginger-headed boy gasped, "EH?! YOU BROUGHT A GIRL TO THE CAMPUS, JACK?!" He yelled, accusingly pointing at the girl as if she were some sort of monster. "NAH, THAT CAN'T BE?! HOW DID YOU EVEN GET A GIRL IN HERE?!"

     The blue-haired boy rolled his eyes, "It's not like it's your first time seeing a girl on the campus, Ace. Yuuka exists for a reason," he remarked. "But, yeah... Civilians aren't allowed to enter the school without permission from the Headmaster or school staff."

     "Saw her in the cafeteria, the hunter from Vil-senpai's dorm and Idia-senpai's little bro chasing each other. With her," the wolf explained. "Knew she was a girl when the bit of her hair are on the show under that hoodie. Her smell is different... Reminds me of Prefect the first time I met her."

     "What kind of smell you're talking about? Like from another world type of shit?" Ace asked again, being sarcastic.

     Jack nodded, "Yeah. She doesn't smell like she's from here, like the Prefect..." He answered the two friends he has given him a terrified look. "I'm sure she's not an alien, she's a normal person just from another world. She smells like those windy nature, mixed with blood, and a couple of bandages."

     Ace's face wrinkled, "Man, do you need to describe it in a full sentence?"

     "You were doubting she's from another world."

     "Damnit... You done there, Deuce?"

     "She's not done yet, dumbass!" Deuce, the man assisting (Name), yelled. He returned his attention to her, "Here. Take this."

He gave her his spare handkerchief, so she could wipe the excess of the session. However, when she turned to face him, he almost jumped out of surprise. Her face was uncanny—too uncanny even. His senior, Cater Diamond, often shows off the game he plays along with the character he uses and is proud of...

     "You look like someone?" Deuce stated, observing her face. She just tilted her head out of confusion, "Can you say (Name)'s adventure team, assemble! Please?"

     "Oh, you know my phrase?" Her eyes sparkled in delight, almost hogging him. "(Name)'s my name, by the way! (Name) from (Name)'s adventure team!"

     "EHHH?!"

— MEANWHILE WITH CATER AND TREY

Almost the same as Vil, Cater was sad about the disappearance of his precious main. True, he hasn't C6 her (she's only C2 in his account lmao) due to his poor luck in getting her constellation. He only bought the constellation in the shop, sacrificing the starglitters for her...

     Trey chuckled behind him, "Don't worry about that, Cater. I'm sure (Name) will be back after a few hours," he assured. "The news said the developers are fixing the problem and they're fixing the backup data for her."

     "Of course because you have a C6 (Name) and I don't," Cater rolled his eyes. "You don't even use her! Give your (Name) to me instead!"

     The baker chuckled, "I don't play too much Genshin like you. You do know I'm not a fan of swords, too," he said. "I'm a Thoma main."

     "Sure, but you pulled Ayato from his last banner."

     "It's because I main Thoma. I was just pulling for fun that time, too."

The Diamond just puffed his cheeks before marching back to his room, throwing a dirty look at his friend, and slamming his door shut. The Clover just laughed at it before shaking his head, amused by his friend's grumpy attitude...

     "What's up with Cater today?" Riddle asked, entering the room of his childhood friend. "Did something happen?"

     "Yeah. His main went missing in-game, Riddle."

     "Main? You mean the girl from that overrated game?" The dorm leader said, raising an eyebrow. "She's just fictional honestly. I don't know why was he so pressed about her, she's only pixelated and some random woman just voices her."

     "SHE'S PRECIOUS, RIDDLE! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO (NAME)!"

     "OFF WITH YOUR HEAD, CATER!"

     "WAIT! I WAS JOKING, RIDDLE!"

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

ベネット