Ɛ

It's already passed a week since the interview.

She glared at Taehyun who was feeling guilty and his shoulder shuddered in shocked as she slammed the apartment door. With a sigh, he laid his head at the head of the sofa, clearly frustrated with the whole situation.

You might wonder what happened between them that the couple were in this atmosphere. So, here what happened

Flashback

"Bbuk!"

"Oppa!"

With the force of her pushed him, his back hit the coffee machine with a loud of thud. In a blink of eyes, the kitchen was full of gas that was released by the coffee machine. With a quick reflex, he opened up the window to let the gas out.

"Ermm..."

End flashback

That's what happened. The coffee machine can no longer function and it forced him to throw it away. But, this make Y/n bursted in anger at his action. Ever since then, the air between them was quite thick. Not only that, he was also frustrated as she kept a distance with him and it had been a week since he's fed with her blood.

It's not like he didn't fed himself with the bag blood, but the bag blood can't fill his thirst and hunger for her blood. Imagining a melted chocolate with a taste of strawberry of her blood and a hint of rose from her scent already made his mouth watering.

"It's not like it was my fault that the machine was broken, she was the one who push me", he mumbled to himself, clearly frustrated with the situation.

"Ding, dong"

The bell rang, echoed in the apartment making him smile in a blink of eyes. In a heartbeat, he already standing in front of the door and opened it up, startling the poor heart of the deliveryman at the speed.

The item exchange hands and he signed the paper the deliveryman was holding with a quick "thanks". The door was immediately closed, startling the deliveryman for the second time.

"I might get a heart attack from this only", the deliveryman mumbled to himself.

Inside the apartment, Taehyun was exhilarated with the item in his hand, already making up a plan in his head.