One Shot: The Coffee Shop

Start from the beginning

Abhimanyu reached across the table and took Akshara's hand, his thumb tracing gentle circles on the back of her hand. She felt a warm flush spread across her cheeks, and her heart raced.

Without a word, Abhimanyu stood up, and Akshara followed suit. He took her hand and led her outside, where light snow was falling. They walked hand-in-hand, their breaths creating small clouds in the cold winter air.

As they walked, Abhimanyu stopped and turned to face Akshara. He took both her hands in his and looked deeply into her eyes.

"Ever since I met you, I knew there was something special about you," he said softly. "I feel like I've been waiting my whole life for you."

Akshara felt her heart skip a beat at his words. She opened her mouth to respond, but Abhimanyu leaned in and kissed her before she could. It was a gentle, sweet kiss that left them both breathless.

They pulled back, and Abhimanyu looked at Akshara with a soft smile. "Will you go on a date with me?" he asked, his eyes sparkling with hope.

Akshara nodded, tears of happiness in her eyes. "Yes," she whispered. "I'd love to."

And that was the beginning of their beautiful journey. They went on numerous coffee dates, trying out different cafes and discovering hidden gems in the city. Each date ended with a romantic moment, a lingering hug, or a stolen kiss. They felt a deep connection with each other and knew they were meant to be together.

**************************************************************************************

As their relationship grew stronger, Abhimanyu knew that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with Akshara. He planned the perfect proposal, taking her to their favourite café, which had a stunning view of the city.

The coffee shop was a cosy little spot tucked away on a quiet street corner. The soft glow of the café lights illuminated the dark wood furnishings, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere. The air was thick with the aroma of freshly brewed coffee, and the sound of the barista steaming milk echoed through the space.

Abhimanyu was dressed in a crisp white shirt and navy blue trousers and sat nervously at a small table in the corner of the café. He fidgeted with the small velvet box in his pocket, his heart pounding in his chest. He was waiting for the love of his life, the woman who had captured his heart from the very first moment they met.

As she walked into the café, his heart skipped a beat. She was stunning, with her curly brown hair cascading down her shoulders and her bright green eyes sparkling in the dim light. She was wearing a simple white dress that flowed elegantly around her as she walked.

He stood up and pulled out a chair for her, his hands shaking with anticipation. They sat down, and he nervously played with the ring box in his pocket.

As they sipped their coffee, he couldn't take his eyes off her. He knew that this was the moment he had been waiting for. He took a deep breath and reached for her hand.

"Akshara," he said, his voice barely above a whisper. "I love you more than anything in this world. You are my soulmate, my best friend, and my everything. I can't imagine my life without you in it."

He got down on one knee and revealed a stunning diamond ring as he opened the small velvet box.

"Akshara, will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?"

Tears welled up in her eyes as she looked at the man she loved. She knew that he was the one she wanted to spend the rest of her life with.

"Yes, yes, I will," she said, her voice filled with emotion.