its a short or one shot 'n stuff

Im sorry the pic is side ways i dunno what happened but mark is an animatronic and mike is here and this story is short sorry for the misspelled words and grammar

No ones pov

(Y/n) was walking around the arcade area, which is the only place Mark roams around. At dark you always where with mark, you never left his side. You where the only one that He let touch tiny box tim. Why? You ask, well, in the old times when mark aloud any child touch tiny box tim, one of his noodle rubber arms ripped. Now a days when a child tried to touch tim, mark would just turn and hit the child or and adult. No not with his fist, he wasnt that brutal, well, not yet for that matter, just with his elbow, and he wouldnt be blamed for it, they all would think it was just an automatic function he had. You where always gentle and never pulled on his noodle arms. Mark wouldnt talk though, just shake or nod, at rare occasions, you would have a note pad and a pencil or just found a crayon. Hed always write about that he always wanted to become human, even though of what the purple man has done to him, he still beleives that every human has potential and something special with in them. Right now mark had you on his arm while you where drawing on your note pad. Mark was staring at the camera though. He over heard that they where getting a new security gaurd, and so have you, but, you didnt think much to it. He might not be like the purple one. You patted mark as a signal to put you down. He was worried that he was like the purple guy, why?, because youre here, thats why. Not only that both of you werent that far from the back room and the security room. You looked at mark and whisper "its all going to be ok, ill go check" mark got even more worried because he wasnt aloud to follow you, you told him not to any way, but-but that didnt matter. You walked near the security office and saw a man. He had a cap on his head and a security out fit. You stared through the window. You walked near the door but as if he heard you he turned on the light at the side you where in. Him looking at you scared you. He stared at you in terror. As if he couldnt move an inch. You screamed and started crying, he tried desperately to close the door but it seemed as if it didnt work. You heard mark running at fast speeds. Mark covered your ears and closed your mouth and released the ear piercing scream that all the other animatronics do. As if on cue "mike", as on his tag says, knocked out. Mark didnt want to be exactly like the other animatronics and stuff him into a suit. He just waoted until dawn. It was five o'clock anyway. Mark took you back to the arcade and sat you on his lap. You heard the chime because it was kinda loud. All the other animatronics stayed in place on their stage. You heard foot steps and a door opening along with a ting of a bell. "I guess mr.security left" mark patted you hair and put you down. He stood up and heard the door open, a bunch of familys already up in the morning, you even made some friends that day too! You look back at mark and smile genuinely. You look up at the sign that is above the arcade and read markiplier the game maker you smile and walk off with all the other kids and whisper "see you tonight markiplier"

You are five in this and very intelligent...even though you lived there for most of your life