They hadn't talked about the fact that him and Sam were dating, not yet.

"Look, when we get to the bus station, if you want to go hom—"

"Stop!" Robby screamed at the top of her lungs, a truck coming their way.

Johnny swerved, the trio yelling as their car ended up in a ditch.

A DISCOURAGED MIGUEL AND CYNTHIA CONTINUED to walk down the streets of the town, not knowing what they were searching for. The name Hector was popular around town, yet, none of them were the Hector they were searching for. Both were beginning to lose hope but, neither said that to each other.

"Maybe we just need to take a break and regroup, make a plan. We've been waling for hours, there isn't much else we can do." Cynthia tried to reason, this being about the forth time she tried to get him to stop and think.

He was tiring himself out, and she needed to be the one to look out for her.

"I have to find him, I just—" Miguel couldn't quite form the words he needed to express.

Instead, Cynthia pulled him into her, the boy laying his head against her chest.

"It's okay, we're not going anywhere till we find him." Cyn ran her hands through the boys hair in comfort, hoping she could make him feel better in any way.

"Hector!" Someone called out, the teens immediately looking in that direction.

Not too far away, stood two men, one taller, and more polished than the other, they continued to have a conversation in Spanish, Miguel trying to listen in.

"Do you think..." Cynthia looked towards her boyfriend, whos mouth was hanging open slightly.

"Dad...?" The Diaz boy spoke out in disbelief.

Maybe they really had found him.

  WHILE THEO AND ROBBY TENDED TO THE CAR, JOHNNY decided to phone Bianca. It took a lot of convincing to make her stay home, Cynthia was her favorite person in the world,  after all but, it was possible this trip could be dangerous and everyone convinced her to stay home. He also felt as though he needed to update Simon and Carmen, who both trusted him to find their children.

"Did you find them?" Was the first words that came out of the older Sari woman's mouth.

"Not yet, we ran into some car trouble, hopefully we'll be at the bus stop in a few hours." The Lawrence man explained with a sigh.

"Hours? I should've gone, you know what? I'm coming now, i'm on the way." There was rustling in the background as Bianca got up and started to fumble things around, attempting to find a bag to pack.

"What the hell is going on in here?" Johnny heard on the other side of the phone, it was Simon who had walked out of the bathroom after hearing the commotion.

"Ask him." It seemed that Bianca put the phone on the speaker, as she talked to her brother.

"What's going on, Lawrence? I'm trusting you to find my daughter." Simon spoke, he was itching to have gone but he had work, and since Penelope and Terry technically had custody, him coming home with Cynthia probably wasn't a good idea.

"We're on it, we just have some trouble with the car but we'll be at the bus stop soon, just get your sister to stay home. She shouldn't be out here alone." Johnny explained with a sigh.

Simon stood there and contemplated what to do for a few moments, not that he had very many options.

"Fine, but if I don't hear back from you soon, i'm going there myself." The Sari man spoke, the blonde nodding his head.