moon.

after a mission

" noé are you okay? not that I care but you seem sick " noé had stared at vanitas, not with interest. after a few seconds later, noé had collapsed on vanitas. vanitas looked worried and confused. " Noé!! what the hell?! "

...

no answer. Vanitas sighed and picked up noé by his 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘵. " oh god, your so heavy noé!! " then he eventually got used to the weight on his shoulder, he hurried home, eventually they got home and vanitas's legs were sore from walking and carrying noé who was way taller than him.

Vanitas threw noé on his bed and vanitas went to go on the roof. " mnnngh..louis,don't go! " noé said. " how odd.. noé is talking in his sleep! vanitas couldn't help but think " who is..𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘪𝘴? ". Vanitas had thought " Whatever, it wasn't my issue. ". Although, vanitas couldn't stop thinking about who was "𝘓𝘰𝘶𝘪𝘴".

Vanitas proceeded to go to the roof and just close eyes. It'd been a weird day in all, But so much thoughts kept him just staring at the moon light that night. Like what happened to noé to just collapse like that and who was that Louis. But eventually vanitas had fallen asleep.

...

4:36 A.M

Noé woke up, " ugh.. what happened and I feel light headed.. " " wait what happened to vanitas? is he okay- and how am I home right now?! ". Noé had so many questions in head. Like 𝘶𝘴𝘶𝘢𝘭 but he thought " actually, ima head to the roof for fresh air, maybe it will calm my headache. " So he did, he walked to the window and hopped to the roof.

...

" Vanitas is here..? he looks sound asleep aswell. maybe I'll just go sit next to 𝘩𝘪𝘮. " 𝘕𝘰é went towards vanitas and sat next to him. " god..he looks so 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 while sleeping. " then noé thought " wait, wait! no I didnt mean that! he is just a friend.! " or so he thought. Noé wasn't quite sure about his feelings towards vanitas, but he sure didn't hate him like he says he does. But that didn't quite matter right now.

Vanitas was actually well awake, and he heard what noé said. " yeah right? I look amazing in the moon light like always! " he said in a satire voice. Truly vanitas did enjoy what noé said. Noé became flustered because he didn't know vanitas was awake! " ...w-what? you heard 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵? " he said in a wobbly voice, blushing in a rose pick color. " yeah I did, but that doesn't quite matter right now, why are you up at such an hour? "

" I could say the same about you. "

" well, I asked first, and it's more surprising ur up right now. "

" fine, I just had this minor headache and decided to come up here and get fresh air. Now, why are you up here? you have a bed inside you know! "

" oh alright, but I just feel more comfortable sleeping up here, that's all. "

" oh alright. "

They went silent for a few minutes not knowing what to say. Soon noé spoke and said " the moon light is pretty isn't it? " . " yeah, it really is.. " soon vanitas sat up next to noé and let his head fall gently on noés shoulder. Noé was surprised because vanitas wasn't the one to be touchy, But he didn't mind it so he just let him and both of them were just staring at the 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 moon the night had showed them.

( 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫!)