Mr.Jack x Fem!Reader🍋

i gave this mf two hands because 2 i better than one lmfao.

It was a dark and cold evening, the stars filled up the dark blue and purple sky. The Moon was shining brighter than ever, the faint sound of crickets chirping could be heard from miles away. The light evening breeze was perfect for a meet-up, speaking of which, Mr.Jack was expecting a special someone, and the special someone being you. You lived in a fairly small island, across him. You two decided to meet eachother that evening, you have been sending him letters to communicate with each other. Suprisingly, Mr.Jack replied back happily, since he's a very lonley guy. You have always wondered how that Mr.Jack guy looked like, what if he's attractive, what if he's ugly what if... Thoughts and thoughts filled up your head, you eventually lost count and walked around the island trying to find a way to get to him. As you looked around, you eventually found a small boat and a shovel. You walked towards the small wooden boat, checking and making sure you could fit in. Luckily, you ended up fitting in the boat, you wrapped your hands around the shovel, setting them onto the dark sea as you started pushing the shovel forward which, suprisingly, worked. You continued rowing the boat, daydreaming about that Mr.Jack guy, you eventually felt something hit the boat.

You snapped out of your thoughts as looked at what stopped the boat. You saw tall building infront of you, as you looked to your left you saw somebody sitting against the wall as their hat covered their eyes, they were possibly sleeping. You got off the boat carefully, trying not to touch the sea. You silently walked towards the person who was sleeping, sitting across them. Looking at their appearence, they were wearing a dark black hat with a drawn-on sad face on it. They had some scratches on their pale skin, mostly on their cheeks. Their clothes weren't anything special either, it was just black. The sleeping person eventually woke up as they rubbed their eye, they noticed you sitting infront of them..

You two stared at each other for a while, untill you broke the dead silence.
"Are you perhaps Mr.Jack?" you tilted your head slightly, slightly getting closer to them.
"Yes its me... Are you y/n?" Mr.Jack looked up at you, slightly fidgeting with his hands, you couldn't help but notice that he was wearing gloves.
"Yes, im y/n.!" you took out your hand for him to shake, Mr.Jack happily accepted the handshake.
"Im so glad... I finally got to meet.. You.!" A smile grew on his face, his eyes were filled with joy and pure wonder. He attempted to get up but you helped him by picking him up and putting him on the ground. He blushed and stood there for a second, trying to process what has happened.
"Thank you.. Y/n.." Mr.Jack managed to blurt out quietly, his voice is very sweet and adorable. You two sat there and chatted for a while, untill the night became colder and darker.
"Oh wow, its getting late. I should probably get going now.." You said, as you stood up and walked towards the boat which was laying in the dark blue sand. You suddenly felt something hug you from behind as you walked away.

"Please don't leave me, ill be... very lonely... please stay with me.." Jack hugged you from behind, as he begged you to stay. You quickly turned around, as you faced him. You leaned closely to him, your faces inches from each other.
"Fine, ill stay with since you begged so nicely." You whispered as you planted a small kiss on his lips. Blush grew on Jack's face, as he let out a small gasp.
You giggled as your hand trailed down his cheek, making him blush even more.
"Aww, look at you, so desprate for my touch.." a small grin grew on your face, as you picked him up and layed him down in a dark corner. You kneeled infront of him, as you leaned in and kissed his lips. Jack froze for a brief moment as he placed his hand behind your head, deepening the kiss. Soon, you broke the loving kiss, wiping the drool off your lips. You slowly took off your shirt, letting out your exposed breasts to the cold air. Blush appeared on Jack's face, he has never seen a naked person before, especially a woman. You slightly lifted up Jack's shirt, to reveal his chubby torso. Your eyes shot wide open as you took off his shirt completley. You chuckled in suprise, tracing his stomach with your cold hands. Jack shivered a little, his breathing growing heavier and faster as he covered his shaky breathing with his hand. He looked away as visible blush could be seen on his face, until he felt your hands slowly sliding off his pants.

Jack quickly flinched when he felt your freezing hand on his cock, he let out a small whimper in suprise, rubbing his thighs together. You two locked eyes for a brief moment, Jack still panting.
"You're a needy one, aren't ya'?" you teased, as you slowly slid off his underwear fully. Jack was half-naked at this point, with his cock out as he let out a few quiet whimpers as you rubbed his cock. Jack threw his head back as you sped up the pace, Jack let out breathy and quiet moans as cum slowly started leaking from his grey tip.
You two looked at each other for a brief moment, your head lowered down towards his cock, you opened your mouth, putting his tip in your mouth as you slowly started sucking it. You bobbed your head up and down, enjoying Jackie's sweet and quiet moans and whines as he begged you desprately to go faster. A smirk grew on your face as you started bobbing your head faster, licking his shaft.
You grabbed the base of his dick, licking and sucking his dark tip.
His breathing became heavier and faster as he grabbed the back of your head, pushing your mouth down fully as you could feel his special liquid down your throat, you managed to swallow it giving his tip one final cat lick as cum dripped down your tounge.
You slowly got up as you helped Jack and yourself put your clothes back on, Jack wobbled towards the nearest wall, sitting down as he let out a small yawn.
You crawled towards him, his head landing on your breasts, giggling to himself. Blush grew on your face as you kissed his hat, rubbing his back.
His hand wrapped around your chest as he let out small snores, you smiled as you held him close.

"I love you too, Jackie..♡"