And as she was driving, several onlookers observed the sleek black car with interest. Many car enthusiasts looked at it with interest, while others merely observed. But as they watched, a young woman who exuded wealth stepped out from the shadows. A staff member arrives and escorted her to her private aircraft. She was still unaware of the attention she attracted because of her model-like walking style.

She simply dozed off for the entire flight as she was sitting on the plane. obviously drained. the soothing music played, and she was served a steak, coca-cola, and lastly a big burger. She slept once more because she had nothing to do and didn't want to leave her cozy spot.

She was rudely awakened by the flight attendants as they landed, saying, "Ma'am, we are here. We landed in California." Antonia simply went to her custom house after that. When she first gets to her house, it has a lovely design, but when she goes up to the attic, she sees a cyberpunk design that looks similar to the basement, which makes her happy. She goes to the institution to enroll.

Antonia responded with a nod when the principal commented, "You must be Miss Clifton , and I welcome you here."

____________________________________________________________________________

"Have you heard there's a new student coming?"

"Yeah, yeah I heard that she was a girl"

"There are many murmurs about the new student"

____________________________________________________________________________

The neighborhood was abuzz with admiration for Antonia's Maserati MC20 Black as she made her way to her house as our main character, Antonia, had recently moved to Woodsboro. She carried on singing along to the radio.

____________________________________________________________________________

Steve Orth and Casey Becker were both murdered at the same time Antonia arrived. She didn't know what had happened in the town, but she couldn't let it bother her. She went to her house and noticed that all of her belongings were organized, so she changed into a white loose t-shirt, cargo pants, and some Dr. Martens boots. She also applied some lip tint because she doesn't know how to apply makeup.

She rarely leaves her lab and has already developed a pale complexion. Her hair was as dark as black, and the hue of her eyes matched that of her hair. Her entire attractiveness is natural, so she's obviously half Asian. She decided to go outside to experience the sunlight.

She drove to the neighboring store to purchase the items she needed, along with a canvas and some painting supplies just for fun. When she was browsing the store, she ran into someone.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" Antonia quickly expressed her regret for the mishap she had caused, but the person she had run into did not become enraged; instead, they expressed their regret at the same time as hers, but their eyes trailed up to her face and they gazed at her up and down.