Soviet War Plan, a ultimatum and Soviet officially join the OFN

Start from the beginning

Vasily: Novikov, I had a talk with you, after this

Chernyakhovsky: We have news... Spetsnaz have carried out a large-scale evacuation of Norma and relatives still loyal to them

Vasily: So, what else do we get from the field before we go on the attack

(Lieutenant Colonel Nikolai Gnessin)

Gnessin: Things on the ground are fine, comrade president, but one of the Spetsnaz teams found a girl being forcibly taken away by the local police, and we assume that girl is a Norma

Vasily: Damn those abominations... what's wrong with these people being different from them? What's wrong if you don't have Mana?

Gnessin: That's a tough question to answer now. But as a political officer, I've never seen anything like this. Even though the information is that the Misurugi people are a peace-loving people, why are they like this?

Vasily: I don't know... sometimes people cannot change because they still insist that the deed is still true

Gnessin: Despite everything that was happening, the Great War that happened in this world, no matter how many US and Japan killed many of those "humans", but those "humans" had not changed one bit. Even now, at the literal end of the world by a war raging at the horizon, those Mana wielders still considered themselves superior to the Norma and New Norma, a new calling for us because we can destroy Light Mana without touching it alias with an intermediary. Despite the loss of their power to fight, they still clung to their bigotry and were even now not prepared to let go of their prejudice.

Vasily: Yes... how hard do we tell them that their actions were wrong, they don't want to admit it, really, those people can't deserve to live in this world full of struggles. By the way, what was the state of this world right now after Velda, Marmeria and Galia had fallen?

Gnessin: The effects of the war are starting to be felt, one of which is the food crisis. Velda or its alternative version from India is believed to have been the first major grain producer, followed by the Empire of Misurugi. But with Japan taking control of Velda, grain stocks reduced by 80%, Misurugi was forced to supply his wheat to the remaining surviving countries: Enderant and Rosenblum.  But because they needed wheat as well, Misurugi reduced their grain exports, causing the two countries to not have an equal amount of grain

Rokossovsky: Coupled with the refugees from the three fallen countries who are now living in refugee-only settlements, but with so many refugees, the governments of the remaining countries can't give them many proper facilities.

Sergeyev: They must have been overwhelmed with their own troubles.

Batov: So, if we put all the attack ideas together, why don't we just be clear about it?

Then Batov stood up and then explained how the plan was

Batov: 40th Red Army, 17th and 2nd Armored Battalion, 9th and 14th Tank Brigade will make a landfall in the Misurugi East Coast, before that, the Soviet Northern Fleet and Black Sea Fleet will bombarded the area with cannons and missiles, Vorona and Kosmar Squadron will strike enemy deeper into their territory. Then the ground forces marches out from the landing ships and amphibious vehicles and attack the enemy immediately.