Yoongi- These things can come in handy, so you all can fight a little I think for Lisa, Ryujin, and Yeji we should not waste time on teaching them how to fight since they are professionals instead we can teach them other things, as for the other girls we will start with some professional fighting lessons and then move to other things, Jihyo and Nayeon will practice with Jimin, Beomgyu, and Taehyun at night cause they are going to be hackers.

Taehyung- Perfect, now let's start with some Bangtan special fighting lessons.

He announced with his boxy smile never leaving his face, while the others quickly started the day with some bone-breaking fighting lessons.

After 2 hours,

Beomgyu- Damn girls, you are something else even me and the boys took a whole day to learn the Jungkook kick but you guys mastered it in mere 2 hours, oh god I feel we have some competition guys.

Jimin- Okay girls I think it's time for the next lesson, so suppose I am your enemy and I am going to attack Lia from behind, so how are you going to inform her, this is your next lesson your reflexes should be very quick and you should be very precise when it comes to directions, like Taehyun tell me where is kai standing??

To Jimin's question within a second Taehyun replied 45 degrees south to you which was very fascinating for the girls because he was not even looking at Jimin or Kai like how the heck is this possible?

Hobi- Did you guys see this is the level of accuracy you guys should have, this is something you need to excel alright?? Starting today all of you have to be alert 24/7 we can test you at any given moment AND you have to pass the test okay??

Chaeryoung- Ne Oppa.

Yeonjun- Girls be careful this is the worst part of training, when they say 24/7 they mean 24/7 like when we were being trained, one day as a "lesson" Taehyung hyung literally tried killing me while I was sleeping thank god I woke in time otherwise you won't be able to see my handsome face today, So be careful okay. 

Yeonjun shared his story of training while wiping his fake tears to which Taehyung just showed his famous boxy smile shrugging his shoulders, but all the girls were still in shock like they won't go that far with them right, but if they could do this to TXT who were like brothers to them then they won't hesitate to do it to some girls they kidnapped, the thought was still hunting them some even started imagining Taehyung trying to kill them but their train of thoughts came to an end when Jin announced that they will be taking breakfast break and then they will study about Guns to which all the girls nodded moving to the kitchen still eyeing the boys suspiciously.

Jimin- Stop scaring them will you, they are already under great pressure.

Taehyun- Scaring them this was the least scary alright, do you want us to remind you what all did to us as a "training"?

Kai- Like the time you broke into our bathroom to see how will we protect ourselves in a situation like that?

Soobin- Or the time when you guys left us between 100 guys double our weight to fight them until we die ohh or the time when when you guys literally shot our legs to check our reflexes??

Hobi- Come on guys you guys are making us look all evil ok, and these things are coming in handy right? Remember the time when a guy attacked you while you were asleep or when the Russian mafia backstabbed you and you had to fight tons of men double your weight?

Beomgyu- Stilllll it's not fair, hyungggg!!!

Jin- Let's just go we do not have time to waste.

Listening to Jin all the guys followed him in just to find all the girls in the kitchen preparing coffee and toasts for all of them, seeing them Namjoon indicated the guys to keep quiet while picking up a knife from one of the stalls of the kitchen, he then threw the knife which while touching  chaeryoung's hair landed just beside her face making her soul leave her body and shocking the rest of the girls as well.