I started to sing a friend of mine's song; One Last Time. About five minutes later, I was walking up to the movie room door.

I stopped my singing, and reached to open the door. Slowly, it softly opened, revealing a pitch black room.

"Hello..?" I whisper, shutting the door behind me. Stupid, I know. I'd never step into a dark room, but this gave me a good feeling.

Suddenly, the lights dimmed upwards. It was directed on the stage. My heart fluttered at the sight I saw.

Soft, red candles were lit around the stage, and best of all? Justin stood in the middle of the stage, a microphone in front of him.

A soft beat started to play, one that I immediately recognized as "I'll Make Love To You" by Boyz II Men.

"Close your eyes, make a wish
And blow out the candlelight
For tonight is just your night.
We're gonna celebrate, all thru the night."

"Pour the wine, light the fire
Girl your wish is my command
I submit to your demands
I'll do anything, girl you need only ask"

Justin started to sing to the beat, making my heart beat rapidly in my chest. The man I'd always imagined as my husband was singing directly to me.

"I'll make love to you
Like you want me to
And I'll hold you tight
Baby all through the night
I'll make love to you
When you want me to
And I will not let go
'Till you tell me to"

I could feel the amount of love he put into the voice. I started to cry, happy tears. They wouldn't stop.

" Girl relax, let's go slow
I ain't got nowhere to go
I'm just gonna concentrate on you
Girl are you ready,
it's gonna be a long night
Throw your clothes on the floor
I'm gonna take my clothes off too
I made plans to be with you
Girl whatever you ask me, you know, I could do"

His voice matched the song so beautifully. His eyes started to tear up as well, drifting down his soft cheeks.

We both didn't mind. You can feel so much emotion, it was unbearable. The notes he hit we're so touching.

It was honestly straight from his heart. At that moment, I realize he truly was the man for me. Forever. I slowly walked forward, closer to the stage.

I stopped when I was about halfway into the room. He was now looking in my eyes, singing the song. It was absolutely beautiful.

As the song came to a relaxing ending, he started to walk towards me, not caring that tears were still on both of our faces.

"Lily, I've realized that you're the best thing that's happened to me. I can't ever get away from you. You're so beautiful, it's crazy," he started.

I blushed but never dared to look away from his shining eyes.

"We've been through hell and back, and I couldn't imagine myself without you by my side. Your presence itself brightens my whole world. I love you, so much to the point where words can't explain. So please, hear me out on this." he continued,

"You're my everything. I can't stress it enough. You've been there for me since the beginning. Diaper days," he said with a small chuckle, "and.. I have something for you. It's a huge question. It'll affect us in a huge way, but a good one."

My eyes started to tear more as he slowly got onto one knee. My hand covered my mouth in shock and happiness.

He held my left hand; free hand; with his, while the other slowly opened a small, black box.

"Lily Marie, will you m-marry me?" he softly said, putting his heart on the line.

Happy tears streamed heavily down my face and I answered the beautiful question.

"Yes, I'll marry you, Justin Drew Bieber," I managed to say.

Huge smiles covered our faces as he gently put the all-too-familiar ring onto my ring finger, making me smile wider.

He stood up, wrapping his arms tightly around me. I did the same, as the lights turned to normal.

The song continued to play. All of the boys, our parents, grandparents, siblings, cousins, everyone, were revealed.

Crying, clapping, flashes, music, and video taking filled the room. It was the best day I've ever had. Ever.

We stood in the middle of the room, letting everything sink in. This is the start of our future. Kids, love, and more.

I'm willing to do anything for this man and he's willing to do anything for me. My best friend.

"Do you believe in forever, Justin," I spoke as everyone listened intently.

"Yeah, a forever with you." he said, hugging me tighter.

We slightly pulled away, instantly connecting again as our lips moved in sync, our tears mixing together. This is it. My future.

Everything perfect as can be. All of our problems fading away as we held each other. I love him, he loves me.

I couldn't be happier. Surrounded by loving family and friends, and most of all.. my breathtaking husband.

Forever.. and always.

-Justin and Lily Bieber

*~*~*~*~
I'M CRYING SO HARD. I hope you guys have enjoyed this short story. this is sadly the end, my friends.

i love you all so much. the feels are strong in this chapter. i love it.

so.. this is goodbye.. i'll see you soon. 😌