Demon Slayer : how they would react to you crying

Beginne am Anfang

"What's your deal,I just came back"

This statement earned you a glare from Sanemi, whose eyes shone with anger.

"Are you alright...?" You asked cautiously

"Alright?" He chuckled "What made you think that?"

By now,you were extremely confused about what he was even talking about.

"What the hell are you talking about,Sanemi?" You said,annoyance evident in your tone

"Dont you fucking talk to me like that. What the hell were you thinking by going on that mission without telling me?!" He yelled, causing you to flinch slightly but it wasn't noticeable.

"What do you mean,it was a mission,it's a part of our god damn job. Why am I supposed to tell you where and why I'm going every fucking time?!"

"Because you're my FUCKING GIRLFRIEND." He shouted as he suddenly stood up. You knew where this was going.

"Yeah,and that doesn't mean that you get to control me every damn moment of my -"

"Oh,so I'm controlling now? You're such a bitch. You're the one who's always forcing me to go around with you. You're controlling "

"That's called affection-"

"Well,I DONT NEED YOUR FUCKING AFFECTION. GET AWAY FROM MY GOD DAMN SIGHT" he yelled,as he flailed his arm around. He was panting heavily from how loud he was being.

His words hit you hard and you were seriously taken aback. You were already tired and injured and you had not expected this to happen.

"Fine,I'll go away.." you muttered as you made you way to your room.

As you walked away from your boyfriend, tears pooled in your eyes,his words ringing in your head. It felt like someone stabbed your heart with a knife. You closed the door to your room,plopping on the bed without even taking off your shoes as you sobbed bitterly into your pillow. Soon,you were drifted away into sleep by your exhaustion and pain.

Meanwhile,Sanemi was still in the backyard. Having calmed down,his conscience hit him slowly.

Why did he even start the argument? Yes,he was mad at you,and he had a good reason. He just didn't want you to get hurt badly. But then again..you must've been tired.

But you should've told him ,right?

Being stubborn,he still believed he was right, but something didn't fit. He shouldn't have said all that to you.

"I'll look around for her,maybe she'll ..forgive me" he thought,letting out a sigh.

He looked around for you for a while,annoyed when he wasn't able to find you. Finally,he decided to go to your room.

His heart sank a little as he saw you laying on the bed,curled up in the bedsheets with your shoes still on. He felt more and more sorry by the moment. He sat down on your bed beside you,removing a few strands of your hair from your face. He grazed your moist cheek,making him realise you had been crying.

He took off your shoes and laid down beside you pulling you in his arms.

"Mmm..'Nemi?" You mumbled sleepily as his actions woke you up.