Demon Slayer : how they would react to you crying

Start from the beginning

"But baby,it was all just pointless banter! I don't know why you're so worked up over it!"

"No! You're always like this! You're the one who's always flirting with other women and then you get jealous when I even talk to another man. You're..you're such a hypocrite !"

"Oh,so I'm a hypocrite,now? You know what,you're fucking crazy. I dont even wanna talk to you"

"Okay then..if I'm so crazy,I'm going. Pretty sure you'll be annoyed if I stayed" you yelled,leaving the room with anger. Tengen stayed there,huffing.

He sat on the bed,thinking about what just happened. Going over his own words,he realised what he said to you. Guilt washed over him as he realised how hurt you must be at the moment. He debated on whether or not to go and say sorry to you right then,but he decided not to,letting you have your space for the moment.

After a few hours,he decided to go to your house with a bouquet of your favourite flowers. He knocked on the door,slightly anxious as he waited for you to come.

You opened the door to reveal none another than your boyfriend standing there. He nervously smiled at you. He felt bad as he saw your red eyes,evident that you had been crying before him coming.

"Hi baby...."

"What do you want now? I thought you didn't want to see me?" You said as you went back into your house as Tengen followed you.

"I know I said that..look,I'm really sorry for saying that to you,ok? I didn't mean it"

You looked at him as he handed you the flowers, anxiously waiting for a reply. He knew you were tough to convince,but the hope remained.

You sighed softly,putting down the flowers."It's ok. I'm sorry too,maybe I overreacted.."

He smiled brightly as he pulled you into a tight hug

"Hey,you're crushing me!" You said,chuckling

"I promise I'll never do that again ,sweetie" he said

"Ok then.."

Sanemi Shinazugawa

Ok,we know this man,we love this man,and no doubt he can be extremely difficult. Arguments with him will quickly get heated and the tension may continue even after it's over.

The past two days weren't going too well for you. The previous day,you woke up late in the morning and right away got assigned to a mission to a village quite far away. The demon that was terrorizing the village was quite strong,and took a long time to defeat,not to mention it left you injured and tired.

As you walked up to yours and Sanemi's home,
you decided that you were just going to plop on the bed and go to sleep. But no,things were destined to go differently. You reached home and looked around for your boyfriend.

"Sanemi...Sanemi..!"

You found him in the backyard,sitting there, looking slightly annoyed but you didn't took notice of it.

"Hey Sanemi,I'm back" you said,laying down on the soft grass with your head in his lap,only for your head to be pushed away by him. It hit the ground quite hard,making you wince in pain.