Cash comes and goes, but it felt different when it was really in my hands.

I played one more time in the middle, but I don't think it had much of an impact because all I did was run around the beach snacking on snacks to play as cheaply as possible.

'So this time, it's better to edit with some stimulation.'

"Okay, let's plan and use it well tomorrow."

"Wow, fighting!"

"Testa was great today too~"

The theme park tomorrow seemed like a good opportunity. I'm going to spend all my savings and go back into debt.

The combination of the amusement park and safari tickets alone will already blow away $450, so that's about $350 left... Spending 50,000 won per person is an instant.

'It's easy.'

This is all you need to do is attack Yujin Cha.

I untied my apron and hung it by the sink.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the program.

* * *

Testa's reality show consisted of two episodes released each week.

However, only those who signed up for a paid membership could watch the sequel right away, and general users had to wait three more days to watch the sequel.

It was a preview composition that felt the will to take care of both money and topicality.

And the will worked well.

[Today's testa's great transformation warhol reality hahaha]

The response to the first episode, in which Testa was scammed by the production crew at the airport and eventually started a part-time job for repayment of a loan without interest, was very enthusiastic.

The percentage of paid membership subscribers increased noticeably.

In addition, there was one more goal of Park Moon-dae mixed in here.

That nuance was revealed from the scene where Testa finally realized the existence of debt.

[There is a small~ very small shop we rented! You can make a profit there!]

[Kim Rae-bin: Uh-huh.]

[Ryu Chung-woo: Joe, is the event decided? What store is it?]

[There is no such thing, but if the cost exceeds $100, it is added to the debt!]

[Lee Se-jin: Huh.]

And the shameless subtitles appeared

[You can sell anything you want haha]

But right after that, Park Moon-dae, who had been calmly listening to the production team without expression, said this.

[Park Moon-dae: Then let's sell hotteok.]

[????]

[Sunahyeon: Hotteok?]

[Lee Se-jin: Do you want to eat Mundae Hotteok?]

[Park Moon-dae: No, it's not an obvious menu, but I think it will be competitive. The cost is cheap, and the taste is good. I guess I just need to be good at inviting guests... I think everyone will do well.]

It was a persuasive tone. Sounds like 'Oh' and 'It's okay' started to come out here and there.

Idols who got used to being hit in the back of the head a lot even before their debut quickly understood the situation on their own and started pioneering a survival route.