the next day

Time skip the next day at school

Yn/ pov

When I woke up this morning tara had her head resting on my chest and her hand were wrapped around my waist I was just admiring her beautiful face until she said your staring Y/n. oh im sorry I zoned out I said lying. she just giggled and got up and got read for school when she was getting ready she was undressing right infant of me all I could do was stare and admire her perfect body she snapped me out of my day dreaming and said come on perv were gonna be late while smirking.

Taras pov

as I got up to get changed I thought to myself well im just gonna tease Y/n for a second so I purposely changed infant of her and I could feel her eyes burning the back of my head. and turned around and said come on perv were gonna be late and with that we were off to school.

Time skip to school

Y/n pov

when we arrived at school we went straight to our friend group we were all just hanging out having fun laughing at stupid things chad would say, when all of a sudden I felt like someone was staring at me so turn my head and see that tara is smirking at me I knew for a fact she was doing this because of last night.

Time skip to class

so me and tara have art class together and we sit next to each other as we were in class I was trying to do my drawing the teacher told us to do but tara had other plans I felt her put her Han on my thigh and she started going further and further until she reached my dick I look over at her with wide eyes and whisper " what are you doing" " what does it look like im doing Y/n" and just like that I have a boner I look at tara and she's just smiling at me still rubbing my dick I couldn't help it anymore I put my pencil and paper down and closed my eyes I tried so hard not to moan but that didn't work cause tara started going faster I quietly moaned this got Taras attentions cause she giggled and said " does that feel good Y/n" quietly fuck tara why cause I've been waiting to do this for awhile now Y/n. "fuck tara im gonna cum" as I was about to cum she stopped I looked up at her like I was a lost puppy " w what why'd you stop" she just smiled and started drawing on the assignment we had to do.

after that class was done I finally calmed down so I didn't have a boner anymore it was lunch time so we all met at our hang out spot. when I got there I saw tara staring at me when I approached the group I dint even look I tara I was so pissed for what she did in art class. when it was time to go to class as we were saying bye and as I was about to head to history class tara graded my wrist and pulled me back so nobody would see us : "are you mad at me Y/n" I just laughed " of course I'm not mad at you im just irritated at the fact that you started jerking me off pretty much not even asking me and as I was about to finish you stopped like what the hell tara."

with that tara pulled my wrist even harder and led me to her car " wh-what are you doing tara " as we got in her car she told me to put me seat dow I was confused and so she did it for me and got on top of me grinding on me and kissing me she went from my lips down to my neck she started sucking on my neck leaving hickeys as she was doing that I let a moan slip out " keep moaning Y/n its so hot." she got off and told me to take my pant off reveal my boner she just stared and smirked within five seconds she got on top of me again adjusting herself right so my dick was now inside her "oh fuck tara" she started going up and down " do you like this Y/n" fuck tara don't stop" she kept going faster and faster both of us a moaning mess " FUCK Y/N YOU FEEL SO GOOD INSIDE ME" her saying that made me even closer to cuming." fuck Y/n im gonna cum" " me to baby" she started going faster as she was coming I could feel her walls getting tighter and my dick was twitching inside her " fuck babe Im cumming" and with that we both came she got off of me out of breath " wow" was all I could say " are you happy now Y/n" tara said smiling at me I leaned in kissing her " very happy" I said after that we went to class

Time skip to after school

It was the end of the day and all I could think about was tara. I was going out front to meet up with the rest of the group everyone was there besides me as I walked up " well look who finally showed up" mindy said " ya ya you know how far my last class is Mindy" Ya your right" we were all waiting for wes cause his mom was talking to him on the phone and all of a sudden Mindy says " TARA CARPENTER are those hickeys on your neck" all tara was able to do was awkwardly laugh and try to ignore her me on the other hand was smiling at her and enjoying this that until she said " who in the fuck have you been hooking up with" both mine and Taras eyes go wide tara look down and looks back up at me me blushing Mindy of course noticed this " hold the hell up are you and Y/n hooking up" Mindy said looking at both of us we just froze not knowing what to say or do.Mindy just gasp and says you guys are fucking arent you and that got everyone else's attention and tara finally spoke up "Mindy calm down it was just like a one time thing it was int he heat of the moment thing you know, right Y/n." her saying that broke my hear because to me it did mean something but obviously tara didn't care I liked up at tara almost teary eyed "ya that's right " I said trying not to loud like I was gonna cry but Mindy noticed and as we were all walking home it was me Mindy in the back liv and chad in front of us and amber tara and wes in the front.

Hey Y/n are you alright you just seem down after what tara said. Mindy said you didn't know what to do so you looked away not trying to cry then I turn to her and say " ya im fine like tara said it meant nothing" I lied " okay but if you wanna talk to me then tell me you can trust me Y/n" " I know I can thank you so much Mindy " no problem stud Mindy said as she said that I gave her a kiss on the cheek and hug we were all close so we did that a lot "Bye guys see you tomorrow " I said and went across the street to my house. as I said bye to Mindy tho I noticed tara just looking at us like she was mad. all I could think was why should she be mad at me after all she did say us hooking up meant nothing to her so who care.

Time skip

I was listening to music when my phone was going off I looked it was tara I ignored it and rolled my eyes she called about eight times then finally stopped calling then she texted me

Tara- hey why aren't you answering me

Y/N- sorry I was busy

Tara- oh okay, well I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tonight you know just me and you

Y/n- im sorry I just don't feel up to it tonight maybe another time

Tara- oh okay well im sorry hope you feel better

I couldn't believe her after what she said to Mindy and all of them she want to sit there and act nothing ever eve happened.

Y/n- hey can you come over I need to talk to you

Mindy- ya of course I am on my way see you in a minute

I was waiting up stairs till Mindy got here and she did cause she knocked very loudly

hey you okay what the matter Mindy said coming in and hugging me, ya no everything's fine I- I just remember when you asked tara about the hickeys and she said it meant nothing well ya it meant something to me and I thought it meant something to her to guess I though wrong huh I said and started crying. "hey not listen Y/n it is not your fault I could tell you tara was lying just the way she was looking at you okay we have known her for how long now I know it meant something to her, but maybe she's just not ready to share it with everyone yet. " ya you right im just over reacting I say and start laughing. " that's what you do best" Mindy said hugging me and both start laughing.

you wanna watch a movie I asked her of course I do duh Y/h . we both start laughing I put on the babadook and we start watching it thirty minuted later me and Mindy were asleep.