Four episodes, 40 million!

This price is already the level of super-first-line celebrities, which is higher than the single price of Ankeru signed in the Oriental Star.

But!

Liu Jinfeng is also a shrewd businessman, after thinking a little, knowing that Fang Xueshu is so anxious to renew his contract in advance, he must be very confident in the ratings of this program to be broadcast tomorrow, otherwise it is impossible to directly smash more than 20 million to renew the contract in advance.

However, once the time comes, the ratings are considerable.

The price is also different...

Liu Jinfeng said with a smile: "Lao Fang, this matter is not urgent. I don't want you to take too much risk, and I wouldn't dare to ask for such a high price if the ratings were not satisfactory. So, how about talking about it after tomorrow's broadcast?"

Fang Xueshu said sternly: "Director Liu, we are willing to take the risk ourselves."

Liu Jinfeng directly diverted the topic: "Lao Fang, don't talk about this. By the way, Lao Li of the Oriental Star also contacted me yesterday to ask me about Wang Cheng's contract, they want to buy Wang Cheng back, you should know about this, right?"

Fang Xueshu's tone calmed down: "Well, I know. Okay, that's tomorrow. Mr. Liu, I hope we can continue to cooperate happily."

Liu Jinfeng: "Of course, Lao Fang, goodbye!"

Fang Xueshu: "Director Liu, goodbye!"

Hung up.

Liu Jinfeng squinted his eyes, his eyes were full of smiles, picked up his mobile phone again and looked at Wang Cheng's Weibo page, and muttered in a low voice: "You are really a cash cow! Since I can only have two years, then I will shake it wildly..."

The show is over.

According to the contract, Wang Cheng and Chunxia's contract for you to have an episode has ended.

One of the principles that Wang Cheng adheres to is to respect the agreement of the contract, abide by it after signing it, and not leave a handle for others.

So....

I took a nap at noon.

Wang Cheng booked a ticket to return to the magic capital on his mobile phone, packed up his things, left the dormitory with a salute, and prepared to go to the station to return to the magic capital, and should be able to catch the dinner in the company cafeteria.

At this time, the entire program team was completely engaged in post-production, Wu Tong and Fang Xueshu were personally watching, and everyone else was busy moving around, each performing their own duties, so no one paid attention to the movements of the contestants.

Today's program recording is over, and the afternoon is a rare rest time for the contestants, and it is normal to go in and out.

It's just that......

Wang Cheng mentioned a little too much, and the security guard at the door looked at Wang Cheng curiously a few times without asking more, and watched Wang Cheng leave.

A few trainees saw Wang Cheng leaving with something, and they all watched curiously, but no one came up to talk to Wang Cheng to ask about the situation, just a few words behind his back.

"Wang Cheng is gone? What is this for? Was it driven away by the program group again?

"I don't know, he's weird."

"Their performance is so wonderful today, it is impossible for the program team to drive him away..."

"Who knows, maybe he offended the director and producer again?"