Thinking of the wonderful performance clips of Wang Cheng and Zhang Hanwen that had just been edited, He Lei took out a cigarette again and lit it and left.

Returning to the studio again and watching the finished film again, He Lei took out the phone and called Li Guang, the producer of the program group.

"Lao Li, come over in the evening, there are some things to discuss with you."

He Lei said in a slightly hoarse and heavy voice.

Li Guang hangs the name of a producer, in fact, the leader of the TV station, usually does not interfere much in the affairs of the program group, and does not ask much, he only looks at the results, only depends on the final ratings, as long as the ratings are good, then there is no problem, he will coordinate what the program group wants.

Hearing He Lei's hoarse and serious voice, Li Guang asked in surprise, "Old He, what's going on?"

He Lei smiled bitterly and said, "You'll know when you come over at night!"

Li Guang promised, "Okay, I'll come to you later."

Hung up.

Li Guang did not wait for the evening, and immediately rushed over from the stage, and when he saw He Lei, who looked ugly, he hurriedly asked, "What's going on?"

He Lei didn't speak, just showed the finished film to Li Guang.

Because there was not much time, just accelerated and read it in a hurry.

A hint of surprise flashed in Li Guang's eyes, especially when he saw the end, he deliberately returned to his normal speed, and even couldn't help but call out: "This is also too exciting, right? This performance of Wang Cheng and An Keru will definitely attract the audience! The ratings of this episode are stable again, it may be higher than the previous issue, Lao He, this time you have to become famous!"

The super high ratings of the last program have been spread all over the station, and everyone has more expectations for the next issue of Oriental Star!

Li Guang watched the effect after the clip at this time, and he was full of confidence in tonight's ratings!

As a producer, if the ratings of the show break through again, his status in the station will also rise!

He Lei looked at Li Guang and asked, "Old Li, didn't you pay attention to what happened in the program group today?"

Li Guang shook his head: "I just came back from the capital today, and I went to the capital for a meeting a few days ago, what happened?"

He Lei looked at Wang Cheng, who was wearing a mask, on the screen, and said softly: "I drove him away!"

"What?"

Li Guangguang was shocked and stood up directly from the chair, his eyes widened, staring at He Lei.

He Lei continued to smoke without immediately explaining anything.

After a few seconds, Li Guang came back to his senses and asked seriously, "Why? Lao Ho?"

With his eyes, it is natural to see...

Wang Cheng may be the ratings pillar of their show, whether it is personal charm, or the performance of typhoons and excitement, it is far more than one grade above others.

Where is a show that drives away the ratings pillar?

He Lei smiled bitterly again, and he knew that Li Guang must have reacted like this.

In the eyes of a leader like Li Guang, only looking at the results, as long as the results, nothing else matters!

He Lei explained what happened today.