The Beginning

Me and tara carpenter have been friends since we were like four so have Mindy and chad their twins, and liv and wes were all great friends amber just joined the group about three years ago.

My name is Y/n and I'm a girl but I was born with this rare condition and it is that I was born with a dick everyone knows because my ex and I broke up and she told the entire school, so when that happened I was sure all of my friends would never talk to me again, but they were all supper supportive about it.

Today we had school I was debating if I should go but i only went because tara was gonna be there. here's the thing I've been having feelings for tara for about two months now but im to scared to tell her.

I got ready for school, grabbed my bag, and my phone and went upstairs to eat breakfast. as I was eating I got a text from tara.

Tara- hey im gonna pick you up for School

Y/n okay, are you sure I mean im very capable of driving myself to school lol.

Tara- yes you dummy im sure I just really wanna spend time with you ill be there in like ten minutes okay bye!

Y/n okay bye see ya!

I ate my breakfast and by the time I was done tara texted me and told me that she was out front. so I told my parents I was leaving and headed out the door.

I was walking to the car and I heard tara say "Damn Y/n your looking fine af." I was caught off guard by this and all I could do was blush I think she saw me blushing to because when I look back up at her she was smirking. " and your looking beautiful as always." she turned her head but I could of sworn I saw her blush to.

Time skip to school

Taras pov

When I picked Y/n up she looked so fine, I was excited to see her. I've been developing huge feelings for her for months now and its driving me insane.

When we got to school we went to go meet our friends at the benches, as we were headed over there I tripped over my own feet Y/n quickly caught me one of her hands was on my waist and the other was holding my hand, "well your quite clumsy today." Y/n said while laughing all I could do was blush. "come on you two love birds" Mindy says causing me and Y/n to awkwardly laugh and say shut up at the same time. so we headed to them and we all headed to class.

Y/n pov 

I am now in my last class of the day and all I could think of today was about tara, when the bell rang I headed out to Taras car for a ride home the car ride was fun we sang to our favorite songs.

Time skip

I was taking a shower and I got a text 

Tara- hey you wanna come over and stay the night im lonely :(

Y/N- Aww yes I will you poor baby

Tara- hank you! and im not a baby:(

time skip

I've been at Taras for a few hours now so far we ate dinner and now were about to watch the movie stab.

Taras pov

Me and Y/n have agreed to watch the movie stab and so we put the movie on and me and Y/n have always been touchy with teacher that's just how we are, so we got my big fluffy blanket and covered ourselves I was super cold Y/n noticed this because soon I was being cuddled by Y/n my back was facing her chest. "are you cold" she said fake pouting " yes, yes I am" "Don't worry I'll keep you safe and warm." about thirty minutes into the movie I was getting more and more tired so started shifting around to get more comfortable not realizing I was pretty much grinding against Y/n. I felt something hard " what is that" I say trying to grab whatever it was to move it then al of a sudden Y/n groans when I touch it that when I realized Y/n had a boner because of me i could not stop thinking of how hot that was i snapped back into reality " do you have a boner Y/n " " yes im so sorry" Y/n said trying to get up off the couch " woah where you going I didn't mean to make you upset it doesn't bother me I find it pretty hot actually" I mumble that last part. " oh okay then but like it really hurts so" I was thinking to myself damn I wanna suck this girl off so bad but I don't wanna ruin our friendship as I was thinking all of this I was staring at her bulge she noticed and said tara your staring. " right im so sorry I started smirking well you can go to the bathroom and um I guess jerk off" I said laughing " it's not funny tara" sorry Y/n I said and was smirking the whole time I could tell she wasn't mad she was blushing. she went to the bathroom after five minutes of her being in there I was thinking what's taking her so long and all of a sudden I hear her moaning and let me tell you I started getting wet from just hearing that "oh Fuck yes, oh my god" 

Y/n pov 

I went to the bathroom to jerk off I was so embarrassed and tara though it was funny the whole time she just smirked at me the whole time and I caught her looking at my bulge as I was jerking off I couldn't stop thinking about tara and how I wanted to be inside of her right now I was a moaning mess " oh fuck yes, oh my god" I think I was a little to loud on that last part because all of a sudden I hear tara mimicking what I just did as I walked out of the bathroom all red and sweaty " oh fuck yes, oh my god" tara moaned mocking what had just happened. oh my go tara I said blushing. " hey its not my fault you were loud " she said teasing me  whatever I said laughing anyways you ready for bed " ya just let me take a shower and ill head up there" okay said . she was in the shower fro a good tweenty minutes and all I could hear was her moaning my name" oh Y/n" " tara are you touching yourself in there" all I could here was her laughing and saying sorry Y/n your moaning kind of turned me on. she walked out of the bathroom all sweaty and red. damn did I turn you on that bad I smirked she rolled her eyes and played in bed and we fell asleep.