¤¤WLGMMP-ONE¤¤

~Chapter 1: Meet the leaders~

Hime Akhirra Miyazaki Yoon- she is the leader and the main vocalist, 16 years old. 1/2 Japanese and 1/2 Korean. The daughter of the most richest in the world. They have a gang, compose of five gorgeous and hot girls, the Dark Angel's Gang (DAG), rank 1 in the whole world. Ang name nya sa GW (gangsters world) is Death Princess dahil sa isang suntok Lang niya ay coma ka na. Ganun din ang tawag sa MW (mafia world) dahil napakademonyo nyang gumalaw at makipag-away. They also have a band, Precious Angels ang name ng band nila. Magaling sya sa martial arts, taekwando, judo, karate, aikido, archery, at guns. Uuwi sila ng pilipinas para sa isang mission. Pero sa kadahilanang hindi dapat sila makilala ay kailangan nilang magdisguise. Her family is the owner of M.U. (Miyazaki University). She likes black and also she like pink pero konti Lang. She love chocolates, cakes, and ice cream. She have a twin brother and his name is Hanz and also she have an oldest brother named Harold.

Tristhan Vhoghnn Fortalejo Akagawa- he is the leader, the main vocalist, 16 years old. 1/2 pinoy and 1/2 Japanese. The great cassanova. He is the son of the #2 most richest in the world. They have a gang, the Black Death Gang (BDG), it compose of five handsome guys. Hell Prince ang name nya sa GW dahil ibang klase syang lumaban. Magaling sya sa martial arts, judo, taekwando, archery, dagger, at guns. Rank 1 sa pilipinas. Mayroon silang band. And it's Rockstar. He have an old sister, named Yvhonne.